Chapter 15 - The News

Previous release: January 7, 2013

Anthony's POV

Emerald got up very late. She just sat on the couch with her knees up and her head between her knees. I tried to offer her something to eat. All she did was shake her head no.

"Emerald come on." I said sitting on the couch next to her.

"Come on what?" She grumbled.

"You wanted to find your brother. Now we might have." I said.

She sighed. "Anthony... I'm happy that I may have found my brother... But.. If that said brother could be one of the biggest stars on YouTube." She paused, and turned to look at me. "That a big thing. And to find out this way?" She sighed again and shook her head.

"Are you gonna film lunchtime with us? " I asked remembering that we had to re-film it because of Olga's discovery.

"Hm. This couch is comfy." She smiled and sat back.

I laughed "Actually this couch is like a rock. So I know your lying."

"Ugh! Yeah I know. I'm just not use to all of this freedom. I'm usually at school or at home doing some type of work." She said looking at me with the big grin she usually had when she was around me.

"Well," I started, "Think of it this way. This is Ian and I's job so, technically if you were to film with us you'd be working." I said trying to work logic into her so she would move around and be a normal human being.

She laughed and sighed "Yeah I know. When are we gonna do it?"

"When ever you're ready." I told her.

"Well then I'll just go put makeup on quickly and we can go." She said standing up. Before she could walk away I grabbed her arm. She turned to look at me. I gently pulled her towards me.

"I'm sorry for the first time," I whispered. "but I hope this will be a bit less forceful" I kissed her gently and pulled back. She blushed then frowned and walked away. I was sure confusion was written all over my face.

Emeralds POV

Oh my god what in the hell should I do? Two guys I adored both liked me. What is a girl suppose to do? I shook it off and went to put eyeliner on and fix my hair.

I didn't really want to deal with my hair so I put it up in a high ponytail and left my fringe down. I left the room and Ian had the camera. It had been a while since they started the video from the house.

"There she is!" He yelled pointing at me. I waved my hands in the air just to emphasize it more.

"Lets go!" I said waving my hand and walking towards the door.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So what ate we getting today Anthony?" Ian asked when we got close to pizza shop.

"Your mom" he replied bluntly. Ian poker faced in response.

I leaned up to Ian's seat so I could get into the shot. "That hot" I said and Ian made a weird face that I think was suppose to resemble fear.

"Damn right its hot" Anthony said. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A little bit into the video the phone rang. "Not it!" Anthony yelled.

"Not my house!" I chimed in. Ian gave us dirty looks and went to go pick it up. Anthony had the camera faced at him, and I motion for him to point it at me. "Anthony...they found us....go hide the stuff." I said sarcastically to the camera.

"Shhhh don't tell them about the stash!" Anthony said giggling. That's right I said giggle. Grown men can giggle too.

"Okay. That's great thank you. " Ian said and hung up. He ran to me and gave me a bear hug and started kissing my cheek.

"RAPE RAPE!!! I'M BEING RAPED!!" I yelled laughing at Ian's spontaneous actions.

"Shh we have neighbors that will take that seriously if they hear you!" Anthony mustered out of his laughter. Ian put me down and we finished up lunchtime.

Ian's POV

"So I'm guessing that was the hospital that called." Emerald asked me when we finished filming.

“What makes you think that?” I said sarcastically.

“Don't be smart.” Emerald giggled.

“Indeed it was the hospital.” I replied with a big smile on my face.

"And?" Emerald and Anthony both questioned.

I looked at her with a serious look. "Lets just say I'm not letting you go home to the rat bastard of a father we have." I said. Emerald started crying right then and there and hugged me. I was so glad to have my sister back again....

AN: yes short ik. I didnt write this morning im having major writers block even though ive been planning this story for months. Ahhh crazy. So i posted the first chapter to my smosh fanfic its calked forget reality. So check it out. Oooh and im so excited!! My heelys are supposed to be at my house tomorrow!!!! :D yaay!!

Peace off...bitch!!

~brownibuscus

New Authors Note: I find these new Authors Notes pointless. I dont even talk about the story, or anything remotly close to it. I just complain about life. Ah me and my genius ideas. :3 Soo yeah...

~Browniebuscus <3