Chapter 2 - After the Shoot

Previous release: December 22, 2012 

"TURNS OUT YOUR DOG IS YOUR MOM!!" Beth shouted.

"Wait so now my moms a dog?" I questioned her.

"And your dad." She told me casually.

"This is just getting RIDICULOUS!" I told her, I was trying so hard not to show that I wanted to laugh, because that would mean we - and as in we I mean I - would have a lot more editing to do if we didn't do this in one take.

"You act like it isn't normal." She said giving me a 'your crazy look'.

"IT ISN'T NORMAL!" I yelled at her now giving her a 'your crazy look'.

"Pfft it is in Canada"

"Ugh, so they have man dog women in Canada?" I asked.

"Yes" She smiled at me stupidly as I rolled my eyes at the camera and continued to film the video.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Emerald would you hurry up and get the silly string off your camera!?" Beth yelled from the living room.

"Have you ever tried getting this stuff out of little nooks and cranny's of a camera?" I called back. There was a pause before Beth finally replied no. "Do you wanna help me get it all off?"

"No..." she said only loud enough so I could hear her in the kitchen. Brit was in the kitchen with me when she decided that she would help me.

"Mickey be careful there. Your accent was showing a little in that short sentence." I sighed when Brittany told me that. I didn't like my English accent and figured out how to hide it but sometimes it appeared when I wasn't paying attention, like when I was yelling or shouting. also Brit called me Mickey because when I was little I hated the name Emerald and I was obsessed with Mickey Mouse, and thus the nickname Mickey was created.

"YES!!" Beth exclaimed when we walked into the living room.

"Yeah we're done, now we can record the end." I said to her.

"Oh that's not what I was happy about, I found the last bobby pin that was in my hair." she replied holding up a pin. We all laughed. "But awesome lets go do that.”

New Authors Note: Good Lord! I've JUST realized how terrible my grammar was!! @~@ Soo yeah...

Don't go crazy while I'm gone.

~Browniebuscus <3