Chapter 3 - The Receiving End

Pervious release: December 22, 2012

Anthony's POV

"AH" I yelled at the camera. "WHAT IS THIS GIANT BOX OF MYSTERY!"

"Well lets open it up and find out." Ian said sounding and looking like a creeper."What the hell?!" he yelled when he opened it. I burst out laughing and gave Ian the camera. I pulled out the other box and opened it. I laughed even harder. There was another box in it. "WHO THE HELL SENT US THIS PACKAGE!!!!!"

"They'd be trolling us." I manage to say. Wouldn't you know it there was another box in the box. but this time there was a message on the box.

"gimme" Ian said and took the box from me. "Yo Dawg, so we heard you like boxes, so we put a box in a box, in a box, so you could have boxes with your box.” Ian read, pausing to laugh. “Hey there. Dont open this unless its on MailTime please! Oh and PS I dare you to call the number inside.” He finished. “Well lets open this bad boy out and check whats in it!”

When we open the box it was just a piece of paper. Ian poker faced and I took it out. the hand writing on the paper was neat and girly like and matched the writing on the box. I noticed that the paper was unusually heavy.

I hadn't realized why until I looked up and saw Ian pointing at me and was saying dude over and over really fast. I flipped it over and went "WOOOAHH!!!" sarcastically to seem surprise to the Smoshers when they watched this. I chuckled at the sight of the flash drive that was taped to the back. It said 'Brony' in capital letters with the head of rainbow dash above it.

"Hmm." I said to Ian. "Should we call the number first or see whats on this flash drive?"

"FLASH DRIVE!" He sang in a falsetto voice, then ran to go get his laptop.

He came back and snatched the flash drive from me and said, "YOINK." I rolled my eyes. He plugged it in and pulled the file from it. It was a video. The video started with a familiar beat of the Fresh Prince Of Bell Aire started. But by the looks of it, this wasn't that. Before I realized it Ian said "OOOOOHHHHH! Someone redoing firetruck!" Then two girls popped into the shot and the girl on the left started singing Ian's part in the song. The funny part was they were dressed up to look like girl counter parts of us. It was like Fan Mail drawings in real life.

We stopped watching the video when the girl dressed like me stopped singing my part in the middle of the song because we still had to call the number the girls had sent us. But when Ian checked how long the video was, we had to stop. Ian found the cat with a knife that someone sent us and slowly had it appear in the shot. He then he threw it at me and 'killed' me.

"Hey I gotta go edit this its really long." Ian told me when he stopped the video.

"You don't want to call the number? Oh and that's kinda what she said.” I asked him, adding in a little joke because why not?

"Nah you call her, I don't feel like it." he said, completely ignoring my 'that's what she said' joke.

"Well okay." Was all I got to say to him before he shut the door to the study.

I got up and went to my room. I walked to my bed and pulled out my phone and sat down dialing the number Ian and I were given. To my surprise the girls ring back tone was country. I didn't think a lot of teenagers liked country that much anymore. I thought to myself. I didn't have much time to ponder about it because soon a girl pick up.

Emeralds POV

Beth, Brit and I had last period together, and we all knew that we had put my cell number down in the box. All throughout 9 period we were so super nervous because,

1) It was Monday and that's when Smosh films mail time.

And,

2) We had forgotten to put that we're on the east coast and our school ended at 2:15 PM.

Luckily if they did end up calling during class, no one would hear it. It was the last day of school, so in all of our classes we had parties. but even so, we didn't want to ignore a call from Smosh. When the end bell rings we all looked at each other, disappointment written on all our faces.

“Maybe they just haven't filmed MailTime yet.."Brit suggests.

I sigh "Maybe" Or maybe they just don't care.

We all go to get our bags and whatever is left in our lockers. And as always I'm the last to get to the buses. As I'm walking I hear my phone start playing my favorite song. I pulled it out and stepped onto the bus. The number that was calling was unknown. I thought about not answering it for a split second but then realized that Ian and Anthony wouldn't show up as a contact...

New Authors Note: Nothing to say for this chapter, other then.... ASDFGHJKL I HATE EDITING! Soo yeah...

Don't go crazy while I'm gone.

~Browniebuscus <3