Chapter 11 - Finding Her Room

Previous release: January 4, 2013

"I am so sorry..." I stammered out and dropped to my knees.

Anthony looked at me sadness filling his facial expressions. "Its okay." He grabbed my sleeve since I had put a sweatshirt on when I got to the house, to hide...things. He pulled up the sleeve on my right arm and flipped it so he could see my forearms. He shivered and said "Take the bracelets off." In a stern voice, yet calm voice.

I drew in a shaky breath and pulled them off one by one. By the time the last one was off Anthony had a stream of tears running down his cheeks. My wrist was at its worst. It was mostly filled with the gashes that I had made a few days before graduation. While the rest of my forearm were scares or healing wounds. I'm surprise Toby didn't notice them... "How did you know..." I whispered.

The answer I got was one I didn’t expect. He kissed me, on the lips. He pulled me close to his chest, rocking me and kissing my head. He leaned down to my ear and whispered " I have to watch Ian. I know the signs. I've learned them over the past 15 years." He got up and pressed upload on the YouTube video and on smosh.com, and left the room.

'WHAT THE HELL JUST FUCKING HAPPENED!!!!!' My brain screamed at me.

Ian's POV

I heard Anthony's bedroom door open and soon he came out of the hallway. "Hey Ant? You wanna go get some lunch?" I asked him I was starving.

He came over and leaned on the bar. "Sure. But can I ask you a question?"

"Hit me. Then I have another question for you. " I told him.

"Does Emerald remind you of somebody. Because she reminds me of someone but I can't put my finger on it. Its really starting to bug me." He said to me.

I tried to remember all the times I'd seem Emerald, her videos and in person. In person there wasn’t a lot to go by. Then I ran through all of the girls I knew. "N-no not that I can think of." I said unsure of myself. "But anyway, what the hell happened with Kalel?"

"Lets just say..." He started.

"Lets just say I think shes scared of me." Emerald said as she came out of the hallway.

"What? Scared of you? I laugh at this hahahaha!" I said shocked. "And you didn’t do anything to stop her?" I asked turning to Anthony.

"Dude do you know how strong she is?" He exclaimed. "She's all like HERP DERP!”

I turned to look at Emerald who seemed to be thinking about something. Then I gave Anthony a questioning look that was apparently funny. Emerald laughed. "Care for an arm wrestle?" I asked her.

"Why not." she shrugged, a grin plastered onto her face.

"Hey Emerald?"Anthony asked. She hummed a response. "You're English right?" She stopped and turned around to look at us.

She sighed and said "What do you think? I don’t really like my accent. I’m not from England land but my heritage says I am." She said in a heavy English accent.

Anthony laughed. "Hey Ian member when you had an accent?" I blushed.

"Are you English?" She asked me.

"Uhh yeah, my accent started to deteriorate when my dad left and I started to just hear American accents and stuff." I explained sitting down in my spot by the table. She walked around to the other side to sit opposite of me. 'Nothing rings a bell' I though thinking about the question Anthony had asked me earlier.

"Okay enough chit chat." Anthony said. Emerald and I locked hands. For a girlish look they were pretty rough. "Ready?" We both nodded. "1,2....3 GO" Anthony yelled.