Chapter 14 - The Surprise!

Pervious release: January 6, 2013

"Moosh!! Bye!!" Olga and I said to end her vlog. I had a great time, but it seemed like Olga kept giving me sidelong glaces. Like she was trying to figure something out.

"Emerald?" She asked

"Yeah?"

"You know how you said you had a brother? Do you know his name?" She asked politely, her Russian accent laced with curiosity.

I frowned. "No, my dad legally changed his last name so I couldn't find out his last name either. I do know he lives here in California though. Also I think he's 26 or something, I'm not sure." Olga's eyes went wide. "What? What'd I say?"

"Everything. Just get in the car." She told me pointing to the door.

"Oh okay." I said utterly confused. I walked out the door and climbed into Olga's car.

Soon Olga came out talking on the phone "...Ian I don't care what your doing right now....I couldn't care less if your filming LunchTime so you don't have to do it tomorrow. You can do it tomorrow...Ian this is important, get your ass to the hospital."

Ian's POV

As soon a she said hospital I was out the door. "Ian wait up!!!" Anthony called after me.

"We need to get to the hospital now" I said urgently.

Anthony gasped "You think? No.. How could she?"

"Olga didn't say. Lets just go." I said sternly as I hopped into the drivers seat.

When we got to the hospital Olga and Emerald were standing at the entrance to the emergency office.

"What the hell? We thought something bad happened!" Anthony yelled.

"No but I discovered something that might help both of you" she said pointing to mine and Emeralds wrists. Emerald blushed.

"Wha-" I managed to say before I was being pulled into the hospital.

"Hello" the lady at the desk said. "How can I help you?"

"I need to get a check on these two to see if they're siblings" Olga said.

"WHAT!?" Emerald and I yelled. Olga and the lady behind the desk told us to shhhh.

"Well I can see what I can do..." She said.

"No I mean now. Right now." Olga demanded.

"Yeah um needles, no." Emerald said wide eyes. Her head snapped forward slightly as anthony put an hand on her shoulder. She turned around and gave Anthony a death stare. He stepped back.

"Um you are in luck. We do have an open spot. Please proceed though the door and take a right down the hall and you should find the blood drawing room." She told us.

Emeralds POV

Oh hell no I wasn't getting my blood drawn. I don't care what its for. I dropped to the floor. "Emerald?" I heard Anthony say. I made a sound that sounded like nuh un. "Come on Emerald." I made the sound again. I hated it at times like these where my intelligence seemed to drop.. Damned accident.

I stood up and started towards the ext. The back loop of my shorts were grabbed and I was pulled back. "No! I am not getting my blood drawn!" I whined.

"Not even to find your brother?" Anthony asked me.

"No, wait....i dunno-ahh!" I yelled as Anthony picked me up and put me over his shoulder. "Put. Me. Down!!" I yelled. “Now!”

"For a girl who cuts, you sure are scared of needles." Anthony whispered in my ear and kissed my cheek. I stopped kicking when he did that and went limp.

I was soon in a chair, with my arm getting primped. "I'm most likely going to break your hand." I told Anthony seeing as I was already squeezing his hand tightly.

He shrugged. "Its not like I don't do enough to it. You squeezing wont be much."

"Okaaaaeeeyy!!! There's a needle in my arm!!!" I said holding Anthony's hand like I was gonna die if I didn't.

"You're fine." Anthony said softly and patted my hand.

"Almost done" the man drawing blood told me. "Aaaaaaand done" he said popping the needle out.

"Wasn't that bad now was it?" Anthony said rubbing his hand.

"Shut up" I said poker faced. He laughed and we left to join Ian and Olga.

"...sir You should get the results in a week or so. " someone told Ian

"No, i want the results tomorrow. I've waited 15 years to find my sister. And if there's a chance that girl is my sister I wanna know as soon as possible!" He yelled.

"Okay, okay, sir I'll see what they can do." She said obviously nervous.

"Thank you." He said and walked away with his head down.

We headed home in an awkward silence. Ian and I didn't talk the rest of the night. I didn't know if he was mad that I might be his sister, or if he was in shock. I didn't what to think of all of this...

AN: geez you guys probably already know the out come to this. But if you dont imma leave you on a cliff hanger. Oh i may take a break from writing im not sure. My eyes are like dying so i went around my house franticly trying to find my glasses. I found them :) so maybe i wont. I hope you enjoyed this. I luv you!!! Buh bye!!

~brownibuscus

New Authors Note: Yeah its short compared to the most recent ones. But foir me thats good. It means i can go to bed at a decent time. I doubt I'll be able to get anything out tomorrow and the night after because I'm going to work at a haunted maze thing, and on saturday if i cant go to that again, a corn maze with my boyfriend.... Wait.... I didnt tell him about that... Ah I'll tell 'im tomorrow. Soo yeah...

Don't go crazy while I'm gone.

~Browniebuscus <3