Chapter 20 - Ex Problems...

Previous release: January 16th, 2013

Emeralds POV

I woke up to the sound of a door bell going off persistently. Toby moaned and rolled over, trying hard to ignore it. I was in his bed....naked. “No no no...” I whispered to myself. “I'm still a virgin...” I said to myself as I recalled last night, and got up to searched for my clothes, failing to find them seeing as my eyes were saying 'yeah no you need your glasses today, you're not aloud to see.'

I found Toby's shirt and put it on. 'Thank you me for being short and tiny, well mostly'. I thought when I saw that his shirt was almost like a dress on me. Spotting my underwear near the bed, I scurried over to put them on. I padded out to the hallway and over to the front door. Upon opening it I saw a very mad Olga Kay standing before me. "Oh uh hello.." I said awkwardly. She huffed and pushed past me.

I followed her into to Toby's room. She huffed in disgust again and yelled "TOBY JOE TURNER WAKE YOUR ASS UP!!"

He must have jumped a good foot off the bed. Luckily the covers stayed on.. "WHat? I didn't do it! Wait Olga?" he said rubbing his eyes and squinting. He could probably see as much as I could, but he had his glasses here. Putting them on and stared at Olga in disbelief.

(Strong language used. You were warned.)

"Yes Olga. What the hell happened?" she said still yelling. I covered my face, my eyes wide with fear. I do not do well with people yelling. I guess you could blame that on my parents.

Toby sat up, making sure to keep him self covered. I push Olga aside so I could get his bathrobe that was across the room. wrapping himself up in it he stood up to tower over Olga. "What happened, is that we broke up." he said calmly as he started down at her.

She did the unexpected. I felt my body fill with rage. She had kissed him. "I love you Toby." she whispered. Gently he pushed her back and moved swiftly, just in time to stop me from punching her.

"Olga go. Now!" Toby ordered her.

"No! Youtube stars don't usually date their fans! It's not right!" she yelled.

"What about Felix (PewDiePie) and Marzia? huh!? or Ian and Mel! huh? Their girlfriends were fans!" Toby exclaimed, not getting mad.

"That doesn't count!" Olga said clearly getting more and more exasperated.

"It does too!" I said finally after my rage started to drain out of my body.

"Shut up whore!" She yelled and started to cuss in Russian.

"What the hell did I ever do to you Olga?! I'm just your fan!" I said feeling a tear run down my face. I remembered seeing all of the nasty comments on the vlogs of Toby's that I was in. it had almost made me run back home. At least there it was said to my face, not where people thought I wouldn't see it.

"What did you do? You stole my boyfriend!" she screamed. “I now see why Kalel hates you!”

Toby pushed me back gently. I'd never seen him this mad. It was kinda scary. "Olga get the fuck out of my house. We are NOT together anymore. You cannot stop me from dating another person that I love just because your not over US. Go home now!" he bellowed, his voice echoing through his home.

'To much to much to much!!' I thought as I slipped into Toby's closet. The flashback hit me again. This time I could see the boys face that was holding me. I saw my dads face full of rage, and my mothers tear streaked face yelling at my dad to stop. I saw Ian's horrified face and I was being carried away by our dad. I saw him fall to the floor and cry out for me to come back...

The yelling there. It scared me for life. I heard Toby and Olga fighting from outside the closet. I wanted something sharp but I knew I wouldn't find anything in here. It would take it all away though. I'd leave it all behind for that sometimes surreal darkness. I heard the door slam shut and bare feet running across the wood floors. "Emerald? Where'd you go?" a voice said.

I stayed quiet. I wanted to speak, but I pysically could not make my jaw muscles work. I was in shock. I play out to be a tough girl who you don't want to bother with, but on the inside, my weaknesses were terrifying ones with bad backgrounds.

I saw the door open. I was enclosed in arms and something sounded in my ear. I didn't bother to make out what they were. I couldn't have cared less. Soon I wasn't in the closet... I think. I was being poked and moved around. I couldn't see much due to the shock and my terrible eye sight, but when I looked down I saw that I was now fully clothed. I tried to smile, I'm not sure what the person saw. What's his name again? Tony? No. What WAS it...TOBY! That's what it was.

I felt something being placed on my face, and suddenly I could see just a bit better. But these didn't feel like my glasses...

Tobys POV

She wasn't responding to anything. She'd move around slightly once in a while, but that was it. I started to worry, so I called Ian and Anthony.

"Hello?" it was Anthony who picked up.

"Anthony there's something wrong with Emerald." I said panicking a bit.

"Well what happened? By the way you're on speaker." he asked sounding a little concerned.

"Anthony? Who is it?" a female voice asked. Anthony told her who its was and I started to explain.

"Olga came over and demanded what Emerald was doing at my house, we started to fight, she went and hid in my closet and now...well she's just not responding to anything."

"Shes in shock. Don't worry dude. I'll be over in a bit to get her.” Ian reassured.

"H-how does he know?" I said, feeling a bit relieved.

"I-it was the yelling. Ian does the same thing. That's why we try to not fight over little things." Anthony explained. I heard the girl in the background say something that I could quiet hear. "Stop it Kalel, but uh Emerald must have the same problem Ian does. We came to the conclusion that it was because of what happened when he was little. But he's on his way now, just try not to move her much, and she'll be okay."

"Okay...thanks. Bye."

And with that I went to go play MineCraft to try and keep it off my mind. I didn't let her out of my sight though, I kept her in the background of the video, hopefully Audience didn't ask...

An: i know this was short. im having writes block for this one because i started to write up another story and i want to write in that one. TRUST ME i have nothing agaisnt olga kay! i am a moosh baby! but you know girlfriend and ex girlfriend problems just make it more interesting. sooo yeah. omg i changed the rating of the last chapter to R and it didnt turn out to be and now i cant change it back to PG-13. lolololol i feel like and idiot :)

~Browniebuscus

New Authors Note: I DIDN"T MESS UP THE RATING THIS TIME!!! :D Are you guys proud of me? I'm proud of me! But yeah. I'm like really tired, so, imma go to sleep i think, and if you're reading this on the fourth (EST) then i didnt go to sleep and i edited another chapter. If you're reading this on the fifth (EST) I was a lazy motherFooper and fell asleep. Story of my life! xD Soo yeah...

Don't go crazy while I'm gone.

~ Browniebuscus <3