Chapter 18 - Fancy Places

Previous release: January 12th, 2013

I still could see nothing but darkness. It was really starting to bother me since it reminded me of when I was in a coma. The car pulled to a stop and Toby's hand left mine as he got out of the car. I unbuckled and waited for Toby to come guide me to were ever we were.

He opened the car door and took my hand again. He led me down a path and up a step. He knocked on a door and he whispered in my ear "were at Olga's."

I furrowed my eyebrows. I was about to to ask him a question when I heard a door open. "Toby?" Olga questioned "Why does she have a blind fold on?"

"Because I can a will" he said matter-o-factly.

I was lead into the house. "Toby I have to take the blind fold off."

"But it will ruin the surprise!!" He whined.

"Do you want me to help or not?" She asked getting impatient.

"Fiiine" he said being 'mad'.

Olga took the cloth off my face and lead me to her bedroom. When we got in there I saw my red dress. "Where'd you get my dress?" I asked her.

"I told Ian that you said I could borrow it." She shrugged. I smiled, knowing quite well se was lying to me.

"Do you by chance know where he's planning on taking me?" I asked.

"Not one clue. All I know is that it involves pretty people and those people being more pretty. Which is what I'm doing now. Please change into the dress." She said walking out of the room.

I stood looking at myself in Olga's big mirror. I had forgotten that this dress was PRETTY clingy. Olga came back in after I told her I was done. She did my make-up better than I could ever do. Well then again, my makeup usually consisted of just eyeliner and mascara so...

Tobys POV

"Audience? Wha-what are you doing looking at my suit?! Yeah I'm wearing a suit in a vlog for no reason, well there is a reason but you don't know it yet. So I'm wearing a suit beca-" I stopped mid word when Emerald came out of Olga's room.

She was wearing a red dress that looked to be silk-like. The dress clung to every curve and contour of her body. Her shoes black polished to a shine making her my height now give or take. 'What were the shoes called again? I know it starts with and s' I thought. 'I did date two really girly girls, I should know this' I chuckled silently to myself when I saw that she had white eye make up on.

"Toby? Toby you're gonna drop the audience!!" She said dramatically.

"AUDIENCE!!" I yelled "Don't try to jump out hand! That's precarious!! What if you fell? You could have died!!!" I laughed loudly at my own childness. "But on another note. I'm wearing a suit because I'm taking Emerald somewhere to keep her occupied while Ian and Anthony set up... Stuff for her birthday." I said looking around suspiciously.

"AH HA! I knew it!!" she exclaimed dancing in a circle, or at lease trying to.

I laughed and she bit her lip. "Well I gotta go. If-you-want-toenter-to-win-a-tee-shirt, post a comment about, fanciness, suits, birthdays, and biscuits. Bless your face, ba-da-do-do-do-do-do subSCRIBE! Outro of darkness then redness then whiteness then BOOP!!!" I yelled and ended the video.

Emerald walked over to me gracefully. For a girl who rather stick to shoes like heelys, she could walk like a model in six inch heels. I grabbed her hand and guided her towards the door. "Hey Olga? Thanks a bunch." I said smiling and heading out the door.