Chapter 10 - Meeting Kalel

Previous release: January 3, 2013

Emeralds POV

I woke up with a start. Why I'm not sure. So don’t ask me. I did not know where I was until I saw a Darkness Redness Whiteness poster on the wall. 'Right I'm in Toby's room' I thought. "Wait his room?!" I exclaimed. "How did I get in here?" I said rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

I sat up and looked to my right to find a note. It was from Toby saying how I ended up in here and that he thought that my shirt might be uncomfortable so he was giving me one if his. I smiled.

I quickly changed into the top he left. It surprisingly fit nicely for a guys top. I shrugged it off and went down stairs to the living room. "Mornin' sleeping beauty" he smiled trying to hide his laughter. I gave him an unamused look because I knew my bangs were sticking up in all directions.

I ran my hand through my hair in a sad attempt to make them lie flat. Hint the words 'sad attempt'. Toby laughed at me. I went to the kitchen to get coffee.

I searched the fridge for creamer or milk, but then I remembered Toby was lactose intolerant. I preferred light coffee but I also liked black so meh whatever. I went to the freezer to get some ice since I couldn’t have hot coffee.

When I walked back into the living room Toby was playing minecraft. "No no no don’t kill me creeper!!!" He yelled. "No I love you!" He then yelled in a high pitched voice.

"The creeper doesn’t love you back." I said smiling. I must have scared the crap outta him because he jumped and yelled at me.

"Ahh!!! What the hell Embuscus!?"

"Embuscus?" I questioned.

He snickered " Yeah I asked the Audience if they liked that name for you since your real name doesn't really work for them." He explained "And the Audience like it." He finished in his babyish voice.

“Doesn't work for them eh? Well I never!” I giggled, pretending to be mad, and stomped away to the bathroom to shower and such.

---------------------------------------------

Anthony's POV

"Hey, dude she'll be here soon, (A.N I'm just pretending that their houses are like a mile or two from each other.) She just texted me that they were leaving now." Ian called to me from the living room.

"'Kay. Hopefully she's not looking for anything exciting to do today. Were just editing Mari's video." I said walking into the living room. "And by we I mean I!" I said jokingly.

"Yeah..." he frowned.

"Ian I'm not mad at you, I know what you're doing now and well. I guess I feel bad. I know you loved your sister." I said putting my hand on his shoulder. I shuttered at the memory of a 10 year old Ian trying to kill himself...and almost succeeding.

We stood there in a pleasant silence until we heard the garage door open. A very bright red faced Emerald walked in. She put her hand behind her neck and said "Hey" slowly like something happened that shouldn't have. "What are we doing to day?" She asked.

"Nothing much. I have to do some editing. Ian’s...I don’t know what hes doing, but it probably involves pic-" I was cut off by Emerald screaming.

"EWWWWWWEWEWEWEW!!!!!I DON'T WANNA KNOW!!!!!! GROSS.!!" she yelled in an English accent.

At this point I was laughing my ass off. This was what I was expecting. Ian on the other hand was giving me the death stare, and I could tell he wanted to smack me upside the head.