Chapter 8 - Getting Stuff and Talking to Tobuscus

Previous release: December 31, 2012

Emeralds POV

"So, why were talking to Smosh? And by Toby did they mean Tobuscus?" Brendan asked me when we were almost to my house.

I sighed. " I was talking to Smosh because I helped them get subscribers and they're repaying me by bringing me to California. And yes, they did mean Tobuscus."

"So you mean to tell me," he started. "that your little vlogs where your put that you re a Smosher, Part of the Moosh Army, and part of the Audience, that actually helped them get subscribers? And that they're bringing you to California for this?"

"Yes." I sighed again. "Okay, so there's a couple of bags on my bed. The big suitcase is for my clothes. Pretty much just grab all my tank tops, shorts and tees. I'll get my sweats, jackets...and um uh my..underclothing." I said pushing aside the topic for a new one.

He laughed an uneasy laugh. "What about electronics, make-up all that crap you girls need." he nudged my arm.

I smiled. "Every electronic should be on my bedside table, and make-up is on the table in the middle of my room. Shove them into a random bag, not with the clothes though. I'll get everything else."

"There's nothing in any other room?" he asked.

"No. If I leave anything around the house unless it's like homework or something its gets destroyed or thrown in the garbage." I explained before stopping dead in my tracks."We need to be quick." I said bluntly.

"Why?" Brendan asked pulling me forwards again.

"Because there are no cars in the driveway, meaning they're gone, meaning they could come back while we're in there." I said imagining the horror that could be.

"Well what are you waiting for?" he yelled at me, adrenaline obviously pumping through him. "I take it we're not going through the front door?"

"NO. Go to my window. It's broken. We'll climb through it."

When we got into my room Brendan rushed to my closet and yanked almost every piece of clothing out of it and shoved it into the suit case. I grabbed my undergarments and put them in too. Grabbing a crap ton of books that I haven't read yet, I shoved them into another bag. Brendan grabbed my laptop, iPod, DSi, the games and there chargers. I also grabbed some xbox, wii, ps2 and 3 games, dropping them into the same bag as the others.

When I was bringing all of that stuff to the window, 'I Can Swing My Sword' started playing quietly from my butt pocket. I groaned softly and declined the call, not even bothering to see who it was. Brendan grabbed my make-up case while I got my straightener and hair dryer."Got everything?" he asked, turnimg to me out of  breath.

"One more thing." I said and went to my closet and grabbed my Tobuscus shirts, my Smosh shirts and my Mooshoes.

"SHOES!" Brendan exclaimed softly when he saw my Mooshoes.

"Frick! Yes that’s right. Let me get those." I said going to my shoe rack. I grabbed all my flip flops, my sandal wedges, converse, osiris and my sexy black (as the color was called on the box) stilettos. I also grabbed my red silk dress in case we went to dinner. "Okay were good now." I said starting throw my luggage out the window. 

"You sure?” he sighed looking at me sadly.

"Positively positive." I said after grabbing my wallet with all my money in it. I pouted when I saw the look on his face. Quickly I kissed the tip of his nose.

"Okay lets get the hell out of here." he said throwing the last bag out the window, and jumped out himself. I grabbed my little gray purse and double checked around the room. Nothing good. I though to myself and hopped out careful not to cut myself again. Lord knows I already have enough. 

 The bags were split evenly seeing there was only four bags. We picked them up and ran back to the safety of his house.

Toby's POV

"Well then." I said out loud to myself when Emerald didn’t pick up. Gryphon cocked his head at me like 'what the foop is wrong with you?'

"Gryphzor, that’s a rhetorical question." I said in my gryphon voice. "You know I'm messed up." I laughed and picked him up. He licked my face happily. I rolled my eyes and set him down on the couch next to me.

I finished up editing the video for tomorrow so Olga, the guys and I could go get Emerald. speaking of her seemed to have called her attention. "Ello?" I answered in a German accent. Why? Couldn’t tell you why. I hear a gasp on the other end that sounded male.

"Hey Toby." Emeralds cheery voice said.

"I love how you can just say his name so casually like you've known him your whole life." the male voice said.

"Shhh Brendan. Uh hey so you called earlier. What's up? You almost ruined my cover." she yawned.

"Oh I wanted to talk to you about later on today. Well...you get my point its midnight! Don’t judge me!" I yelled getting exasperated at myself for being stupid. “But if your tired I'll let you go.

"Nonono. I'm fine. I'm not gonna get to sleep tonight. I'll sleep on the plane. And I ain't judgin' you boy." she said, finishing it up in my 'ghetto' voice. I chuckled. "What's so funny?”

"You." I replied simply with a cocky smirk on my face.

"Awe, so swe- hey give me back my-" The call was dropped. I sighed and decided to go to sleep.

A.N: hey guy HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! so im gonna try to put an authors not at the end of each chapter now. also chapters may become more spaced out because on Wednesday my school starts up again so i dont know how much time ill have to write. ill try to write while im waiting for the bus but its FREEZING at 6:30 in the morning. ugh. so again plz give me feed back and rate it up!!!! i love you peace off boop...BITCH!

~ browniebuscus  

New Authors Note:  LOOK!! LOOK AT THAT!! ITS THE FIRST SIGNING OF BROWNIEBUSCUS!! DO YOU SEE THIS!? ITS BEAUTIFUL!! This version of the story is getting reads quicker then  the old one was!! I love you all so much!!! Y'all is just wonderful. :3 <3 Soo yeah...

Don' go crazy while I'm gone

~Browniebuscus <3