'Twas the Mission Before Christmas

~Published August 1, 2016~ A/N: School time is coming back?!?!?! D: D: D:

==Destiny's POV==

I walked down the stairs to see only Tasha near the Christmas Tree. I looked around and no one was around.

"Uh...Where did everyone go?" I asked Tasha and she looked up at me.

"Oh, they said something about an urgent mission or something." She told me.

"Thanks!" I call out before geo-leaping into the lab. "Heyo! Need my help?" I announced my presence and Donald nodded.

"Facility X is experiencing aftershocks from a volcanic eruption that was nearby. Do you wanna join the mission?" Donald questioned me and I nodded after a while. The trio went out of their capsules and they had their mission suits on. "I can't believe I'm saying this: but here's your mission suit." Donald pretended to tear up as I walked into Chase's capsule.

My mission suit was a little different than the others. Mine had a vest that had protective gear. Worn above it was a jacket that had more protection on the shoulders. Leather like gloves were on my hands and they were laced with a purple glow. I wore the same leggings Bree had on her mission suit and they were tucked behind my knee high combat boots. The Davenport Industries logo was printed on the right side of my leggings, presumably, where pockets should normally go if these were jeans. (The picture isn't the whole mission suit, it's more protective and it's made out of the same fabric as the mission suits the trio has.)

I got out of the capsule and looked below me to check the suit out

"Woah..." Everyone excluding Donald trailed off.

"This is so cool! Thanks Donald!" I smiled at him and gave me the same look. "What's this though?" I pointed at the mini capsule that rested on the left side of my belt.

"Pull it out." He simply said and I grabbed it out of it's latch. I saw a button on it and it shot out two purple lasers on both sides. "It's supposed to be like an actual bow-staff." He explained before I pretended to draw back an arrow. A purple arrow drew back along with more lasers and I let go of the arrow, which left a trail then quickly vanished. "It's a plasma bow-staff."

"That's awesome, Big D! But it still sucks that you guys have to go on a mission on Christmas Eve...." Leo then turned towards Donald. "Just to be clear, I don't have to wait for them to open my presents, right?" Donald replied with a roll of his eyes.

"Well, I'm not gonna let this ruin my Christmas spirit, so I will be wearing my santa hat." Adam told us brightly before putting on a hat that was in his mission bag. My stuff is in Bree's bag since we don't carry a lot and because Chase and Adam carry most of the important stuff.