Adam Up

~Published June 7, 2016~ (More than 2 months after last chapter)

A/N: I apologized for the late updates, but hopefully they will become more frequent in the near future. Thank you so much for reading/voting/commenting on my stories. <3 Sorry if my writing seems all over the place, I kept writing this chapter in different times.

**Destiny's POV**

"Great job, guys. You just took out an entire unit of virtual cyborgs." Leo congratulated us. Us?, you may ask. Well, Donald thought I was 'out of combat shape' so I had to train with the trio for a bit. Just now, the trio and I just defeated multiple waves of cyborgs that Leo made, er well, assigned as our enemies.

"I think it's sad that you have to invent people to play with you." Eddy popped up as I took my googles out.

"Oh please, you were invented to do that exact thing." I shot back at him as he gasped.

"How dare you! Donny loves me very much." He replied.

"Why isn't he here with out then?" I smirked.

"Oh, shut up!" He finally gave in and went away. I laughed in victory as Chase and Bree high-fived me.

"All right, Leo. Des and I are off the clock. Let's get out of here." Adam told Leo before they tried leaving the lab.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Just because Mr. Davenport is away, it doesn't mean we stop training." Chase interrupted like a wet blanket he has always been.

"Ughh..."We all groaned excluding Bree and Chase, who just rolled their eyes at our antics.

"How do you think I feel? I'm missing a four hour documentary about the history of the printing press!" Chase complained as we looked at him weirdly.

"Why do you even need to?" I asked him, since he always gloats about being 'the smartest man in the world.'

"Just 'cause!" He defended himself quickly before Adam pouted.

"But Leo and I were gonna play human bull's-eye bounce!" Adam told the two, who looked at Adam and Leo in confusion.

"Don't worry, that's why I'm watching over them." I reassured the two as they nodded.

"Human bull's-eye bounce? Is there any way you could get a good enough bounce to land in the emergency room, because that would save us a lot of time." Chase sarcastically shot out. I rolled my eyes as Adam thought about the idea.

"He's right, Adam. As much as I enjoy watching you get hurt, and I really do, we have to train. Especially Destiny since some of her bionics were taken." Bree explained.

"Wait, which ones?" Leo asked towards me.

"Telepathy, like thank goodness about that one, plasma grenades, long-distance geo-leaping--" 

"What do you mea-"

"I can't geo-leap very far. I can only geo-leap to a certain radius. And I lost Molecular Kinesis." I ended.

"Wait, you lost that one? I thought Mr. Davenport didn't take that one." Chase recalled.

"Nah, I have Water Manipulation. To be honest, I can manipulate the water close to objects, so it's just the same." I answered before Leo groaned.

"Come on, you guys! The adults are away! If we don't take advantage by doing something destructive, we're no better than...Chase..." Leo looked up and down at Chase before saying his name.

"I'm sorry, but unless he can be in two places at once, he's training." Chase set the 'law' down before sighing. "Let's get the bo staffs,"

"Man, I never get to do what I want. It's not fair!" Adam spoke up.