Llama Drama

~Published July 2, 2016~

A/N: Happy early 4th of July if you are in America! Sorry if my writing is different! 

--Destiny's POV--

I was walking towards the elevator with one of Donald's tablets in my hands and Leo and Bree stopped me with what they were saying.

"Oh, Des, be careful with the broken glass in the lab." Bree informed.

"Yeah, it was Adam and Chase." Leo added before leaving to go to school. I gave them a weird look that they didn't see and went down into the lab to see Chase near broken glass.

"So that's what they were talking about," I muttered.

"Yeah...That glass container had Mr. Davenport's nanobots and Adam made me drop them." Chase explained.

"So, why don't you pick them up?" I questioned.

"Because they're fragile!" He argued. 

"You're bionic, dipstick." I rolled my eyes as I used my water manipulation to control the water around the nanobots.

"Oh, yeah..." Chase awkwardly reminded himself before looking at the broken nanobots with Donald's goggles. "But they're broken...Mr. Davenport is gonna kill me if he finds out!" 

"I can probably try to fix them before he comes back, but you have to make a deal that I will get to have Adam's pocky's." I smirked while crossing my arms.

"Fine...Deal. Have fun putting it back toge--" Chase was cut off by me super speeding around to fix them. After 3 seconds, I stopped at the desk with  a new glass bottle of nanobots in them.

"Done. Not so hard. I'm gonna be in Adam's Pocky safe. Later!" I called out as he probably checked over the nanobots to see if anything was put incorrectly. At least now I have a snack when I'm watching Netflix!

-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-

As I wrapped up the last episode of Fate/Zero, I started to get bored of staying at home, so I called Bree, cause why not? (Bree-bold italics, Caitlin-italics, Destiny-underlined)

Bree: Des? What's up? Something bad happen?

Me: No, I'm just bored...I have nothing else to watch and I finished Adam's strawberry Pocky's.

Bree: Pocky's! He's gonna be mad!

Me: Nah, I'm giving him a break, he doesn't like strawberry Pocky. Good for me!

Bree: Bree! What are you doing on the phone! Get back to work!!

Me: Uh, is that Caitlin?

Bree/Caitlin: Wait, Destiny! It's been forever where have you been!

'Guess Caitlin took the phone from Bree...'

Me: Uh, I graduated early.

'Good thing I remembered that. Same excuse I used for Perry when she came.'

Bree/Caitlin: You should definitely come back! There's this Domino Competition that I know you'll love! Des, it sucks! Shut up!

Me: Bree? Your opinion because I am bored like the empty guest room?

Bree/Caitlin: Ugh, fine. You're gonna be tortured with us. It's not torture! She can bring you food if you like then!  Yes please!!

'Guess Leo got dragged in too.'

Me: Fine, I'm getting subway. Meet you guys at the school.

Bree/Caitlin: Bye, Des. See you, Destiny!