Speed Trapped

Published July 31, 2015

A/N: This chapter doesn't have much of the actual episode because I really didn't know where to put Destiny in. I didn't feel like she would be needed if she snuck out with the trio but I also didn't want her to be in the Leo situation. Warning: There will be a super bad emotional conversation in this chapter so, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. Thanks for reading the second book and enjoy.

#Destiny's POV#

"Tasha! Please!" I begged with my arms drooping on my sides.

"Sorry, but even though I liked the prank on Eddy, you're grounded." Tasha continued to wipe Eddy's monitor with a rag. I pranked Eddy and it got messy really quickly. I drew on Eddy's monitor and he started to make fun of me. So I threw a pie at him before Tasha forced me to stop throwing stuff at Eddy's monitor.

"But we both now he can be a jerk, all the time!" I protested.

"I know, Destiny. Sometimes I want control of his mute button, but it's still wrong. Donald would ground you even more if he knew you did that to Eddy." Tasha gave me a stern look.

"Fine. I'm going to the lab if you need me." I sighed out and walked to the elevator while Tasha reminded me that I was grounded for the weekend. I go into the elevator with my arms crossed and waited.

"No flavors, no froyos, no hanging with the bros, peeps, and homies." I heard from Davenport when I entered the lab.

"Wow. Didn't expect 'bros, peeps, and homies' to come out of your mouth. What's up?" I walk towards everyone.

"I just got traumatized by Mr. Davenport." Bree shakes her head.

"So, what got you so grouchy? Did they run out of human foot stools at the rich-guy club?" Leo asked Davenport.

"If they would, I'm sure you would be happy to apply!" I grinned at him, which was replied with an elbow smack.

"Did you forget that your little buddy Marcus found the lab yesterday? He could've found out about our bionic secret." Davenport said directly to the trio. I slightly clenched my jaw when he said, 'our bionic secret.'

"Oh, okay. So it's our fault that your million-dollar smart home system didn't stop him?" Bree asked him while the trio stood up to where me, Leo, and Davenport were.

"Don't go there, supergirl! I was getting my beauty sleep. Something you might want to look into." Eddy popped in.

"Oh, beat it, bucket-bolts." I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes.

"Alright, jeez. Calm down, pie girl! Hahaha!" Eddy laughed before he disconnected. I sighed out a breathe and looked back at Davenport, ignoring everyone who was giving me a weird look.

"Look, it doesn't matter who's fault it was, even though someone was supposed to be watching him..." Davenport pointed at Leo.

"Unfortunately...someone took Leo away, letting Marcus roam free..." Leo and I started to point at Davenport.

"Guys, I think you're talking about each other..." Adam told us and I chuckled.

"Bottom line, I am keeping a tighter leash on you three. And you two, since I can't always be there, you have to step it up and do a better job of watching out for them." Davenport told the trio and pointed at me and Leo when he said the last part.

"No problem, Big D. We may have let one goon get too close, but I won't let any more Marcus-es slip through the cracks. From now on, call me The Enforcer!" Leo told him. Davenport looked at me and I nodded.