Prologue

July 28, 2015

Wow! Season 2! Thanks for coming back for yet another book in my Lab Rats Fanfiction Series (which still yet to be re-named). Updates will hopefully be at the same pace as it is now, but it will possibly slow down when August comes. Thank you guys so much for reading the first book and I hope you will enjoy this one. Thank you guys, and enjoy the prologue.

~~~~No One's POV~~~~

What is Marcus hiding? Who is he working for? Why is he doing this?

It has been a few months since the Dooley-Davenport family met Marcus, and Leo and Destiny know it is all a facade. Davenport is getting a little bit worried ever since Chase stumbled upon his Molecular Kinesis. He has been worried that his secret might be resurfacing...ever since that fatal day...he shouldn't bring it back up, he can't, he promised not to. Adam, Bree, and Chase still remain oblivious to their fake friend, though, they were restricted not to see Marcus as frequent as they were before.

What is Marcus trying to do? Is there really something he wants from this?

What everyone doesn't seem to notice is that Destiny has been a little bit more sarcastic than she usually is. Why does that matter, you ask? Well, Destiny has been on edge ever since the Marcus problem. She is afraid about something revealing...She tries to be her usual self, but something is twitchy about Marcus.

Why are they focusing so much about Marcus? What secrets could he be hiding?

Find out in...

The Forgotten Bionic

-Fin-