Prank You Very Much

~Published July 31, 2016~

--Destiny's POV--

As I walked out of the elevator, I was thrown off by a horrible smell. I gagged at first, but then pinched my nose so I couldn't smell it anymore.

"What the dusty crack happened here?!" I asked to the four kids.

"Yeah...whatever she said." Donald said with Tasha behind her. He walked closer to Bree and cringed. "And why does my lab smell like a locker room at a gym that only cows go to?!"

"Expired milk? Bree in it? Oh boy..." I winced and looked at the two brothers, who were in a middle of a prank war.

"Honey, who did this to you?" Tasha questioned the poor girl.

"Who do you think!?" Bree gestured to the prankster on her left, who was Adam.

"Wooow...Not makin' any friends today, are you, Bree?" Adam smiled and I rolled my eyes with Bree. 

"Grandma Rose is visiting tomorrow and I want this behavior to stop." Tasha ordered. "You three go get the cleaning supplies."

"But Destiny can-" Leo protested.

"Now!" Tasha commanded and the three boys left the lab. 

"Bree, hold still." I told her as I grabbed a bucket.

"Uh, why-whoa!" She watched in amazement as I used my water manipulation to dry her off from the expired milk. 

"Okay, something else is ticking you off, so what?" I smirked before I took the bucket at Bree's capsule.

"I'm so sick of getting caught in their crossfire. Last week, Chase was pranking Adam, and I ended up in a pet store window!" Bree explained before Donald and I tried to stifle our laughs, but ultimately failed. 

"That's funny!" "Sorry, love." Donald and I said at the same time. We all glared at him and he sighed.

"Look, I will talk to them, and lay down the law." Donald told us.

"Thank you." Tasha thanked before she left the lab, leaving Donald, Bree, and I in the room.

"Look, don't tell Tasha I told you this, but the only way you 're gonna get them to stop, is to fight fire with fire. You have to prank them, and you have to prank them hard." Donald informed Bree.

"Do you really think that'll work?" Bree looked at me with hopeful eyes.

"Fiinee~But I'm giving you my book of pranks. The ones that are marked are the ones I've done." I crossed my arms and tried hugging me, but I blocked her. "Shower first please, you still smell like the milk." She nodded in acknowledgement.

"Well, you better act fast because I know for a fact that Adam has a barrel full of expired meat he's just dying to use." Donald warned before we all grimaced at the fact of the expired meat. Hopefully Bree uses my prank book to good use.

-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-

~And the feeling coming from my bones

~Says find a home

~Dun du-du-dun du-duu-dun 

~Dun du-du-dun du-de-duu-de-du

I walk into the lab on my phone and I stop right underneath a water bucket. I could feel the eyes of two people on me and I didn't even bother to see who they were.

"Page 108: Greased floors, page 19: water bucket over head, and page 5: whoopie cushion on seat. Really, Bree?" I finally look up to see Bree and Donald near the cyberdesk.