Quarantined

~Published August 15, 2015~

~Destiny's POV~

We were all in the lab, prepping the trio for a mission and Leo was still smiling ever since he was accepted into the team. I'm really happy for him, but he sometimes brings up his title a little too much...

"Guys, I need to prep you guys for a very important mission, and to demonstrate Destiny and Leo-" Davenport was going to say but was interrupted by Leo.

"Ahem...Mission Specialist Dooley." Leo pointed out.

"Ahem...We already heard for the 1 millionth time!" I also coughed out which made Leo roll his eyes.

"Anyways...We will be added a little more audio-visual 'pizzazzle' to the snooze-fest." Leo told them, which made everyone, including me, turn towards him to give him a weird look. He swiped his finger across the tablet he had, and fireworks appeared on the monitor that the trio and Davenport were looking at. Again, we all looked at him strangely and Leo stared at our looks.

"Hey, you want a show, kick in the dough." Leo told us which made me steal the tablet from his hands.

"Tonight, I will be sending you to gather intelligence." Davenport told them.

"Oh! You hear that Adam? You'd better bring a big bucket." Chase told Adam while I face-palmed. I swiped my finger across the tablet and it showed the place that the trio would be going. What everyone else didn't notice was that Bree went on her phone and started talking to this boy named Owen. He is Bree's new crush and Bree told me he was an artist.

"I was satellite-scouting industrial sites when I found this warehouse that I think is a front for environmental criminals." Davenport explained. Leo stole the tablet back from me and swiped his finger on the tablet, sending a new picture onto the monitor. "See these barrels? They're full of toxic chemicals. They're expensive to dispose of properly, so they're probably just gonna dump them into the sea."

"Which can harm ocean life-" "And obliterate the coastline." I said before Leo interrupted me and said what I was going to say. Bree started laughing and the guys looked at her before realizing that she was on the phone.

"Owen! You are so sweet! Yes, I will 'Bree' your valentine! See he took my name an-" Bree talked to Owen and then turned to face us before Chase cut her off.

"Yeah! We got it!" Chase crossed his arms.

"Even I got it." Adam joined in. He turned around to stop looking at Bree and pouted. "I didn't get it."

"What is going on?" Davenport asked us while pointing at Bree with his thumb.

"She's talking to Owen again." Adam groaned.

"He's an artist. Nice projects, though." I add in.

"And he claims that Bree is his muse." Chase concludes.

"Well, I for one, am not a-mused!" Davenport joked sourly.

"Wah, wah, wah..." Came from Leo's tablet. Everyone, excluding Bree, looked at him and I rolled my eyes.

"Alright, time out time. No tablet for you." I told him while stealing the tablet and walking over to Davenport's side so Leo won't try to steal the tablet again. Leo pouted and crossed his arms to look like a child.

"Bree, off the phone!" Davenport turned to Bree and she rolled her eyes.

"Ugh...fine. Just tell us what you invented, what went wrong, and how long until it blows up." Bree said monotonously.