Bionic Showdown (Part 2)

~Published November 26, 2015~ (Happy Thanksgiving!)

|Destiny's POV|

"Well, Marcus, we finally captured them, and surprisingly Lab Rat D." Douglas bragged.

"Lab Rat D?" Bree asked.

"That was Destiny's name when Douglas and I made her." Davenport revealed.

"Wait, you two made her?! Together?" Chase sounded bewildered.

"Ugh--unfortunately, but it was before he became all Anakin Skywalker on us." I groggily stood up and rubbed my head. "Would it kill you to stop using that paralysis beam on me!" I turned to Marcus, who knew I was slightly faking my anger.

"I did not! But this whole thing was just me. Me, me, me, me." Douglas gloated and Chase rolled his eyes.

"So you got one of those too." Chase asked Marcus, who was standing on the other side of the laser cage. Davenport watched them, surprised and Marcus sighed.

"You have no idea." Marcus replied.

"They're brothers, of course they'd be similar." I whispered to the both of them, which made Douglas and Davenport roll their eyes in annoyance, at the same time.

"Let's go. We got work to do." Douglas signaled towards Marcus and Marcus silently groaned when Douglas' back was facing him. Marcus tapped on leg, twice, telling me that Douglas was going to take me out of the cage, and back into my cuffs, soon.

"Mr. Davenport, why did that guy say he was our father." Chase asked Davenport.

"And Destiny, how do you have bionics?! Why didn't you tell us!" Bree had her hand on my shoulder and I sighed. I looked at Davenport and nodded towards him: It was time.

"Because, technically, he is your father. And Destiny isn't...really your step-sister. She's more of your...?" Davenport looked at me for help since he was also confused about who I was to the trio.

"Um...aunt? I don't know, but, Douglas is also Donald's brother." I rubbed my neck and awkwardly laughed. "Talk about a real Star Wars plot."

"What?" Bree ignored my joke.

"How is that even possible?" Chase questioned, looking between me and Davenport.

"Wait, does this mean that Chase is also my father?" Adam asked, which was ignored.

"Years ago, Douglas and I started Davenport Industries together." Davenport started.

"On one of the two final years they stayed together, I was made as an android." I continued.

"Wha-" Bree was cut off.

"She was originally an android that had bionics implanted into her bionic chip. It was so successful that Douglas went behind our backs and implanted them into genetically engineered humans." Davenport concluded.

"You mean us?" Adam asked.

"No, they mean the Green Bay Packers." Bree sarcastically said.

"Your bionic chips were never designed to be interfaced with the human nervous system." Davenport added.

"So that's why we glitch." Chase finished.

"Then how come Destiny didn't glitch whenever she got super angry or whatever. She's still an android, right?" Bree questioned and I sighed.

"Before Donald and I found out about you three, he changed the software design on my metal infrastructure, which made the metal become into bone. It was a very long process; I don't remember much of the process, but I remembered waking up to an immense amount of pain. The nervous system mended with my bionic chip, so it takes a lot for me to actually glitch. And that was the update that Douglas gave me the mourning before we found the three." I said the last part to Davenport, who nodded.