A/N: Lab Rats Series Finale

~Published February 3, 2016~

*sighs*

-A little warning if you haven't watched The Vanishing, I will be talking about the episode when it says -Spoilers- <---sign.

Long ago, on February 27, 2012, Lab Rats was created and aired. Now, February 3, 2016, Lab Rats is finally finished.

It has been a long 4 years of watching the bionic family get into crazy, funny, serious, and awesome missions.

It's really hard for me to say that I will miss this cast. I love the show and it keeps me going with the childish side of me. Even though I am moving onto more shows like: Doctor Who, Sherlock, RWBY, etc; shows like Lab Rats and from Disney/Disney XD keep the child-ness within me.

Now that Lab Rats is finished, and Gravity Falls is closing in, I would like to make my dear wishes.

I loved this show ever since I first watched it, and it appeared on Netflix. And every time, I always get teary-eyed whenever I watch a Series Finale.

All good things must come to an end, but it doesn't mean you can't look back to it.

I used to remember when Wizards Of Waverly Place, Hannah Montana, Suite Life Of Zach And Cody/Suite Life On Deck, used to be the good ol' shows. I miss them so much and I tear up whenever I watch the finales.

----SPOILERS----

The endings all tie together on 'The Vanishing' and yet I'm really sad the show had to end with the team splitting up. Even though I am excited for Elite Forces, I will definitely miss the others. I hope old cast members get to come in once and a while in some episodes.

The whole plot with Marcus, yes I did see it coming, but I didn't think of Marcus to be like that. Yeah, Mateus' voice went deeper, but I could tell he tried to do Marcus' old voice back from Season 2. And he kept doing the eyebrow!! Captain Eyebrow will always live!!!

The ending though, when they come back to the lab in Mission Creek, really made me tear up. The nostalgia really pained me and I was imagining the old lab when they mentioned it. I really wasn't expecting Leo to just trash Marcus' parts like that, I thought it would kind of be like the ending from the other shows I listed earlier (WoWP, HM, SLoZaC/SLOD).

---SPOILER END---

I really shouldn't have watched the episode before going to bed because now I'm typing this up.

But really, I just wish I could thank the cast, the writers, everyone who was a part of Lab Rats, I just want to hug them and thank them for everything! It definitely grew over the years and that's what happens when these kind of shows appear (live action show (not animated)).

Anyways, I should stop ranting about how nostalgia worked me up on writing this and start on other things.

Sorry updates have been slow and all. Homework, tests, and friends have been keeping me busy. I hope you guys understand, I wish I could write all day, not go to school, but sadly laws are laws. Don't forget parents! Yeah, I'm in a bad situation where one of my grades aren't 90+ so they've been urging me to bring it up. Life is a butt.

So, I hope you're patient enough for me to write Avalanche over the weekend and you won't murder me again in your dreams. Thank you guys so much for reading, sorry for the late updates, and have a great day/night!! Bai!!!

QOTD: What is your reaction to The Vanishing? Did you feel the nostalgia and what are your expectations for Elite Force or my book? Comment down!

Note: If any of you guys are RWBY fans (I'm one too😉), go check out my friend: Frodo_Paradox . He is making a RWBY Fanfiction at the moment and I really want to thank him for being a RWBY fan like myself. So check his stories out! You can thank me later Frodo!

Peace!! ✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼