Leo VS (Fake) Evil Part 1

~Published October 18, 2015~

A/N: Obviously from the title, I changed up the plot line! This is part 1 out of...not sure what the total will be, but hopefully I'll write more when my wifi is up and running! Thanks for being patient!

-Destiny's POV-

We were walking down the stairs as Leo and Bree laughed at Chase. We reached the end of the case and Adam started to do lunges as the rest of us turned to Chase.

"There's no way you can beat Adam arm-wrestling. It'd be like a chicken wrestling an alligator. All we hear is a 'cock-a-doodle-crunch.'" Leo joked which made Bree laugh.

"He's right, bro. Your spaghetti arms are no match for these meatballs." Adam started doing lunges while kissing his muscles and I face-palmed.

"Adam, stop kissing your girlfriends. I think Chase is going to win." I smiled at him, knowing what he was going to do before grabbing Adam's hand.

Really?! He's a dog fighting a dinosaur!" Leo exclaimed.

"Wanna bet? 20 bucks?" I ask him smugly. He nodded and Chase and Adam went into position.

"Better back up, guys. You're in the splatter zone." Bree joked while scooting me back from the middle stand that was in the Great Hall.

"Okay, I want a clean match. No whining, screaming, crying, or tap-outs..." Leo looked mostly towards Chase and he caught his stare. "I'm looking at you Chase." In reply, he rolled his eyes. "Three, two, one, go!" Adam already had his hand up and Chase grinned. He licked his hand and quickly set Adam's hand down.

"Hey! No fair! He licked his hand!" Adam jumped out of his squatted position in position. He wiped his hand on Bree's arm and Chase walked up next to me.

"Exactly. Clever beats strong any day!" I went over to Chase's left side, knowing that he licked his right hand.

"Chase wins!" Leo held up Chase's licked hand. "Wait, which hand did you like?"

"That one." I quickly answered, which made Leo wipe his hand on Chase's shirt. "Chase wins! And you owe me 20 bucks." I smiled before Marcus came down the stairs.

"Hey guys, how's it going?" Marcus asked us, before looking at me the longest. I haven't seen him since our little deal...I wonder if he still remembers...

"Ohh! Bundle up, everyone! It just got partly creepy with a hundred percent chance of annoying!" Leo sarcastically announced.

"Oof, am I gonna need my umbrella for that?" Adam asked, not knowing it was an insult to Marcus. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. I didn't want to anger Marcus in case he tells anyone my secret. I can't risk that.

"So, you guys wanna hang out at my house after school? We just got a sick new flat screen!" Marcus exclaimed.

"Is it as sick as you make us?" I ask him while pointing at me and Leo. Leo nodded as Marcus gave us a glare. "'Cause that would be pretty sick." Even though I can't risk my secret, I have to protect them from Marcus.

"We'd love to hang out today!" Chase replied.

"Chase is too polite to say it, so we'll say it for him." Leo faked a smile.

"You're a lunatic and we're leaving!" I started to push Adam and Bree out to the exit while Leo pushed Chase out. They cried out protest and apologies to Marcus and we let them wait outside while we talked to Marcus.

"Nice try. See you later, Captain Eyebrow." Leo smirked at him and left, knowing that I can leave Marcus with a final warning. Marcus closed the doors using his molecular kinesis and I sighed.