Extra Chapter: Explanations And Reconnections

~Published December 22, 2015~

~A/N: Lots of flashbacks in this chapter. Hope you like :) Sorry for the late updates. More A/N after:~

-Destiny's POV-

"Look, guys, I am...deeply sorry I didn't tell you that I was bionic. There were times I wanted to tell you guys, but I wanted you guys--" I was cut off my Chase holding a hand up to signal me to stop talking.

"We know you're sorry, Destiny. Mr. Davenport told us that you just wanted to keep us safe." Chase told me, solemnly.

"But how were you originally an android?" Bree asked.

"What?!? She was an android like Marcus!!" Leo exclaimed.

"Look, there's gonna be a lot of explaining to do, so we should probably sit down." We all sat down on the couch (they were in the living room) and I sighed.

"So, start out from how you were created." Chase told me and I nodded.

"Alright. I was made 2 years before you three were created. I had a metal infrastructure and skin, so that's what I was made of. I was supposed to be the first bionic android in the world." I explained.

"How did Mr. Davenport find you?" Bree asked.

"Well, at that time, Douglas was different. He wasn't like what he is now...So I woke up and found these scientists trying to chase me down, so I super speed away, but I accidentally run into Douglas and Donald...literally!"

~Flashback (From: The Hidden Bionic, Creating Lab Rat D)~

Gotta run! Gotta run! Scary people!! Scary peo-OOFF!! I look up to see 2 guys, one of them helping the other one up. They both look at me, but I geo-leap up onto the ceiling to hide from the scary people that was coming.

~Flashback Over~

"Hahaha! What happened next?!" Adam asked, excitedly after hearing my flashback.

"Well, being slightly cornered by the two groups, I ran back into the room I ran from, but the janitor was there and locked the door. That was the only helpful thing he has ever done. He was fired after a few months though."

~Flashback (same chapter)~

I super speeded back into the room to see the janitor messing with some stuff.

"Hey, you're that girl from the experiment!" He realized when he finally noticed me.

"Uh...no?" I spoke for the first time and my voice was raspy. We had a moment to do a stare down and he won. He ran out the room, before I could react, and he locked the door.

"See I finally did something!....Helpful...yeah helpful!" I heard his voice exclaim from the other side of the door. Uh oh.

~Flashback Over~

"What about the others?" Chase continued.

"Well...They entered the room and I found out that I was able to manipulate water. So, I started freezing them until Donald and Douglas were the only two left. They talked me into relaxing and calming down, and I was actually able to unfreeze the scientists."

"Speaking of manipulation and stuff like that, what are your bionics?" Bree asked excitedly.

"Well, over the past few years, I wasn't able to sleep in a capsule, so my bionics go haywire if I use them too much. Man, I forgot how annoying sleep-standing was...Anyways, to sum it up, I have all of your bionics, and plus some: Geo-leaping, manipulate water, and telepathy."