My Little Brother

~Published July 30, 2016~

^^Destiny's POV^^

A/N: Just to add, when Destiny is teaching at school, she wears jeans, converse, a blouse, and a suit coat. She also has fake glasses just to look clever.

I was chatting with Leo and Bree in the Great Hall just because we had a few minutes of time before lunch ended. We were talking near the water fountain until Perry came out of her office.

"Morning, oxygen hogs! Time for another surprise locker inspection. Why, you ask? Well, the superintendent says that if I'm gonna accuse you little criminals of doing stuff, I need 'evidence.'" Perry announced and I noticed lots of students hold in their groans. "Lindsey! You're up!" Perry pointed at Lindsey Dale, who was shyly trying to hide her open locker. Perry didn't even need to show any force as she quickly took Lindsey's spot in front of the locker. "Stuffed animal? What is this, your prom date?" Perry threw away a stuffed lion. "Make-up?! You already lost that battle, sweetheart." Perry threw away her make-up bag and started rummaging through the rest of her locker.

"You know what? I am so tired of Principal Perry and her power trips. How does she keep getting away with this stuff?" Bree complained to Leo and I.

"Just accept it. It's a lot easier once you let go of the hope." Leo advised Bree and I sighed.

"She's probably banned in a few states. I remember reading something about her running away from Oregon police officers...something about Big Foot Fraud." I grimaced as they also did the same. "I'm truly amazed she hasn't been banned from the country yet."

"Ooh, pretzel logs! Jackpot!" Perry cheered as she started chewing on a stick. She looked at Bree and pointed towards her using the stick. "You're next, glow stick." Perry tried running towards Bree's locker, but Bree blocked her.

"I don't think so." Bree shot back. Everyone gathered around, watching a student try to defy Dictator Perry. They copied each other's move, mirroring each other so that Perry couldn't go to Bree's locker. After 2 tries, Perry raised her arm in front of her, pushing Bree away from her locker and Perry succeeded.

"Stiff arm, legal play." Perry added with her arm still raised in front of her.

"Okay, Principal Perry, this is not fair. You walk around here like a dictator and treat the student body like prisoners." Bree protested.

"Welcome to school, hun." I murmured and everyone who heard, nodded.

"Aww, you noticed. It's so good to be appreciated." Perry cooed.

"No, this is no way to run a school. And I think that I speak for everyone when I say we're not gonna take it anymore!" Bree fought back. All the students who were watching looked away for a moment, hoping that Perry won't do something horrible to them.

"And by 'we,' she means her. You and me, rock solid!" Leo told Perry and she rolled her eyes.

"Well, Perry, I have to agree with Bree. Though your authority is strong and...disciplinary. You could at least treat the students with respect." I stood up with Bree and Perry narrowed her eyes at us.

"Are you challenging my authority?" Perry walked closer to us.

"She's sweating through her pant suit. Retreat, retreat!" Leo whispered from behind. I looked at him with a look and he walked away.

"Listen, Lipstick and Pinky. I didn't command a ship in the merchant marines to take guff from you." Perry told us. How old is this woman, and how many jobs has she had?!

"You know, I just think the school might be a bit more enjoyable if we were treated like adults and had more freedom, like what Destiny said." Bree voiced her opinion.