~Chapter One~

Hey! Welcome to my new story. I hope you enjoy it. Well, let's just get on to the story

~Lucy's P.O.V~

I was looking at my celestial spirit keys when I felt something fly by my head. I looked up to see a now broken stool by the wall. Just great! Natsu and Gray are fighting again. As I looked around I found Natsu and Gray were indeed fighting. Deciding I didn't want to get injured today, I stood up, and walked out of the guild. As I was walking towards my apartment, I realized I had forgotten my purse. "How could I have forgotten!?!" I then raced back to the guild, hoping it wasn't too late. 

~(y/n)'s P.O.V~

"So this is Magnolia, home to the famous Fairy Tail guild. I hope I can join. It's always been my dream to join the Fairy Tail guild." I said as I was heading towards the guild. I must admit it, I'm pretty nervous. They already have a lot of dragon slayers, why would they want an ice dragon slayer like me? 

Just as I was about to enter the guild, I felt something or someone slam into me. I fell to the ground. "Ow......." "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! Are you okay?" I looked up to see a blond chick with very revealing outfit on. It made me sick. "Y-Yeah, I'm fine." "Let me help you up." "Thanks." The blond then helped me up. "What's your name?" "I'm Lucy Heartfilia. And how about you?" "(y/n), (y/n) (y/l/n)." "What a pretty name you have." "Thanks." "So, what brings you to the Fairy Tail guild?" "I'm hoping to join." "Yes! I won't be known as the newbie anymore!" "Uh......" "Come on, let's go get you recruited!" "You mean I'll get to join!?!" "Of course! Let's go!" Lucy then dragged me into the guild. I can't believe it, I'm going to have my dream come true! 

~Mirajane's P.O.V~

I was serving out some drinks when I saw Lucy and someone I didn't know come up to me. "Hello Lucy, what can I do for you?" "We got a new recruit." "Is that so? Well, let me just go talk to Gramps and I'll see if she can join." "Thank you!" I then left to go talk to Gramps. 

~Lucy's P.O.V~

I watched as Mira left. Looking to my left, I could see a mix of excitement and worry on (y/n)'s face. "Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get in." "Thanks." A few minutes later, Mira came back. "Well......" "You're able to join!" (y/n)'s face turned into a huge smile. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" "So, where would you like your guild mark?" "I'd like a (Favorite color) mark on my upper left arm." "Very well." Mira then put the mark on (y/n). "Welcome to the guild!" "Thanks, happy to be a part of-" (y/n) then got hit in the face with a stool. "Ow...."

~Erza's P.O.V~

As I ate my cake, I noticed a new girl getting the guild mark. She must be a new member. Though as I walked over to her, I noticed she got his by a stool. "How dare Natsu and Gray hurt the new guild member, they'll pay!" I then walked over to Natsu and Gray, who were fighting, and gave my death glare. "Just what do you think you're doing!?!"

~(y/n)'s P.O.V~

As I was recovering, I heard someone say, "Just what do you think you're doing!?!" I looked over to see a red-head female wizard glaring at a blue-haired wizard and a pink-haired wizard. They both looked terrified of the female wizard. "How dare you hurt our new guild member!" "We're sorry!" The two guys said in unison. "Don't do it again!" "We promise!" They said in unison, again. Lucy sighed. "Hey (y/n), would you like to go on a job with me and my team together?" "Sure, thanks for all your help." "No problem. We leave for the job tomorrow." "Okay, see you then." I then left to go to my new apartment. It was a bit pricey, but worth it to have everything I could need. I can't wait to go on my first job tomorrow. I wonder who my teammates will be like. I then fell asleep. 

Well? Any good? Bad? Okay? Please let me know in the comments. If you didn't like it, please let me know what I can do to make it better. I decided I'll update this story once every week, so the story isn't posted in a week. Later my fellow readers! =^-^=