Chapter #29 "Tears & Happiness together"

Start from the beginning

Firstly she glared me and nodded me to shut my mouth up. I kept quiet other wise I'll be facing the consequences.

" Beta why don't you guys go and join the rest. Meri beti ko mai khud tayar ker kay lay aati hoon. Ek he to meri beti hai ab is kay liay yeh sub nahi kerun gi to kis kay liay kerun gi mai."

She said all sweetly holding my shoulders. Both bhabi's left me alone with mom. So madam Hoor you did nothing but still you are facing the consequences.

Mom hold my hand and started dragging me towards the bridal room. Coming inside she locked the door and I saw baba standing there.

Tension evident from his face. I hate this tension on his face. Am I the reason behind his tension. I am sorry baba.

" Listen Hoor don't you dare to refuse from this engagement. Don't even try to escape. Otherwise you'll see my dead body got it?"

Mom screamed at my face and my eyes widened. What is she even saying? Don't she want my happiness?

Faria Malik's POV

I saw Hoor was about to speak some thing. Her expressions were telling that she is up to some thing that is not good.

Of corse she'll do exact what I am thinking. Sherry already made me tensed by telling all that diary stuff and Hoor's love.

I never knew my daughter Love's Hussain like this. Yeh larki to deewani he ho gayi hai. Is ko ab sambhalna mushkil he nahi bal kay na mumkin sa hai.

Agar is nay kuch galat kerny ka soch liya to hum kiya ker layn gay. Meri to eik he beti hai mai to marr he jaon gi na agar is ko kuch ho gaya to. So its the time to implement what sherry asked me to do.

Emotional black mailing! I went up to her and before she could utter a single word I approached her.

" Beta why don't you guys go and join the rest. Meri beti ko mai khud tayar ker kay lay aati hoon. Ek he to meri beti hai ab is kay liay yeh sub nahi kerun gi to kis kay liay kerun gi mai."

I said all sweetly and Hareem winked at me. She is the main pillar of all the plans. I looked at her in tension and she made a face assuring me that All will be well soon.

I hold Hoor's hand and drag her to the bridal room. It was Shehryaar's special idea not to treat her sweetly.

He asked me to act strictly so I am doing exactly what sherry told me. Faheem was already there so I locked the room and before Hoor could say something I stated all angrily

" Listen Hoor don't you dare to refuse from this engagement. Don't even try to escape. Otherwise you'll see my dead body got it?"

Any one could tell that my daughter was in shock. Yup any daughter act like Hoor.

Mai kaisi maa hoon jo apni he beti kay saath aisa ker rahi hoon. Lekin aisa kerna parta hai jub aap kay bachy apna bhala chor ker bura sochny lag jayen.

Meri beti bhi to doosron ki bhalai kay liay aisa ker rahi hai na.

" Fariya yeh tum kiya ker rahi ho. Bachi hai pyaar say samjhao is ko." Faheem said helplessly.

I know Faheem can't see Hoor in this condition. She was weeping like a child. She was in hiccups.

I so wanted to hug her and take her all pain away but I was un able to calm her. I am helpless my angel. I am sorry beta.

" Faheem aap to chup rahiye aap kay be ja laad pyaar nay he to iss ko bigaara hai. Ab mai mazeed is ki nahi sun sakti. Bohat ker li is nay apni ab jo mai kahun gi is ko wesa he kerna pary ga. Warna yeh mera mara mou dekhy gi or mai jo keh rahi hoon woh mai ker kay dikhaon gi."