"I know!!" Leo agreed with me. "We need to do something to bring Mission Creek High to the 21st Century!"

"Or somewhere closer to it." I added.

"Maybe I can help." Donald came up and everyone besides him had fear in our eyes.

"No!" We all exclaimed.

"What? I am a genius tech mogul--" Donald started before I cut him off.

"Last time we trusted you, you called yourself 'a Maverick' as you proceeded to destroy our robot." I shot back as he rolled his eyes at me.

"I could revolutionize your whole school. Give me another reason why you don't want my help." Donald protested.

"Because every time you try to help, it starts in a good place, but then your ego takes over and ruins everything." Leo told him.

"That's not an excuse..." Donald crossed his arms.

"Last week you gave me a new backpack." Leo started.

"You said you needed a backpack." Donald answered.

"A backpack....not this!" Leo pulled out a bag from under the desk and it said: 'Davenpack' with Donald's face on it.

"Seriously?" I said bluntly.

"All the guys in the office love theirs..." Donald smirked.

"They love it!" Donald smiled at my statement. "Just so that they don't lose their jobs." He frowned and grumbled.

"You don't get it. This is our school you're talking about." Chase interrupted.

"Yeah, whatever disaster you create there will affect us every day." Leo pointed out.

"Including mine since Perry forced me into being a teacher." I also included.

"Guys, I promise I won't embarrass you. This is about your school, not about me." Donald went behind the two and put his hands on Chase's and Leo's shoulder (I was in front of the boys). 

"Well, our school could really use the help..." Chase whined.

"Fine, but you keep that ego under control." Leo gave in. 

"Des??" Donald looked at me with hopeful eyes before I crossed my arms and looked somewhere else with a frown. "Pleeassee?!!" He grabbed my shoulders and started shaking me vigorously while begging. 

"Ughh! Fine! But if your ego takes over, I'm telling Perry to shut you down. Kapeesh?" I looked back at him and his face brightened.

"Thank you!" He hugged me and let go quickly. "And don't worry, my ego is officially checked." He started to leave before his ringtone started to play. It was him singing his own name and such, pretty much something for an ego-maniac.

"What? Come on, that's just catchy." He protested as we all shook our heads. What have we done...

-8-8-8-8-8-8-The Next Morning-8-8-8-8-8-8-

I thought Donald would start on the project sometime next week, unfortunately, he wants to start today!! I was supposed to have a day off today, but someone called me while I was trying to sleep in. Here's how it went:

~~Le Flashback brought to you by Spongebob~~

*Feel it everywhere and you see it growing*

*Enemies arise and the hate is flowing*

*Shattering the moon and bloodying the sky~~

"Ugh? Who is this?" I groggily answered my phone.

"Lilac! Wake up!" A gruesome voice woke me up.