Chaptet 89:HOOK OR CROOK

Chapter eight nine

POV DANNY

POV DANNY

the atmosphere was awkward as I stood in front of the Elder as it looked like her and the man next to her were having a conversation through mind link,but something told me they new they new she was a witch shaper they new she was our guidance and they new she would leave.

My patient around here was going very low,like come on we mated and she left.
Anger was boiling inside me,all I wanted to do was drag her out of the other side of the world and bring her back into earth and tie her up to the bed so she can never leave me.

It hurt knowing I had missed so many years of our bond,the friend ship we had was long gone now and we may never be the same but I will look for her even if it takes my till the day my hair grows white and I no more have the energy I will look for her before I take my last breath.

I promise.

"She had to leave dear,everything was meant to happen It was the prophecy and she new it was coming later or sooner,just she never new her mate would be you."she spoke making me look down I bit my inner cheeks as I frowned this wasn't answering the main question I was here for.

"How can I go to the other side of the world"I asked and that's when the man beside her spoke up and some how his words never gave me faith or courage in finding my mate at all.
"The house is forbidden to enter"he spoke and I looked away I new if I had to go through I had to ask the alpha but he wasn't here neither was the Luna.

Leaving behind Sierra and Cameron,
"Is there any other way"I asked they looked at each other once more before nodding and I sighed in relief.
"The only witch that can help you and has helped this pack is Scarlet go to her she may have the answer go through the woods and her cottage will be in the middle between the village and the werewolf world"she said and I nodded knowing she is the only hope no matter what.

Sammy I will find you either way hook or crook.

POV CADEN

I looked around the woods trying to find an tree that was in the shape of an X but so far we couldn't find it,
"What if we mortals can't see it this is a magic world it isn't to easy"she said and suddenly it clicked I took out my sword as I took it out and let the son reflect and suddenly the shadow of the X tree was shown.

"Your brilliant sappy"I said as the tree was shown clear I put my golden sword away as I walked towards it with sappy heels behind me,I wanted her but somethings told me I wasn't going to be pleased with the consequences.

I had gone through the forbidden house,Broke The Law.
Left my pups alone,what a father I am.
I had everything destroying already when my pups grow big and they ask me what they did when they were first born what was I going to say.

"Look"I heard her voice snapping me out of my thoughts as I looked ahead and gasped between the X was clouds when over here the sun was out but there it was cloudy like that was a third world inside,
"I don't think we should go we need to follow the map"I told her she rolled her eyes but walked through and suddenly disappeared.

"SAPPHIRE"I yelled as I couldn't see her she had gone through the magic world and I have no choice but to find her.

--------------------------------------------

Third world I don't know what you call those but I was debating between this or you know the painting brush I'm barbie which she uses the go through where she wants I was going to put that but still debating not sure.

This book has improved so much that as boosted my writing skills although my punctuation are really bad,but trust me I do some times read over my work so please don't write mean comment.

'99.7K'

That's to all of your support never had I thought this book will go this far so thank you.

Vote and Comment