Chapter 93:PARLYSIS

Chapter ninety-Three

POV DANNY

I Ran.Ran through the woods as I looked at the morning sky rise I had been doing this for the past ten years since I had lost her but the bond felt so strong like there was something else there.

"Ouch"I looked down at the women in a red cloak as she laid down staring at the snowy floor I looked at her as she laid there not moving but the sound of her gritting from the cold was not avoided,I belt down to the level of the Unknown women that had a red cloak hood over head head.

I lifted her up as I decided to take her to the pack house as I began to walk I saw the cold wind hit us making me look her way as the hood flew off and I stood there paralysis as I stared at her long blonde hair that came till her waist longer then before,the anger that was inside me for ten years rised as I realised I had reached the pack house.

"GUARDS"I yelled as I saw them hurrying towards me with Jamie and Tyler hurried along and as they saw who was in my arms they froze with wide eyes,
"Yes Danny"one of the guards said as he bowed in respect as I nodded.

"Put this rouge in the cells and don't harm her until I come place a mattress and a blanket make sure she eats and drink now take her"I yelled they froze as they look at her and then me it had been ten years but no one had forgotten there female warrior and Luna.
"Are you sure"Tyler asked me as i nodded I saw Jamie shake her head and let the guards take her as her pale skin was all I could see.

The question.It was time to be answered.

POV SAMMY

My eyes fluttered open as I looked at where I was and narrowed my eyes I wonder how I got here,i held my head as I tried to remember how I got here I remember searching for my son and then being chased by demons.

And i don't know how I am here,looking around I realised I was in a cell probably had stumbled onto a pack ground before I fell unconscious.
But which pack.

"Your in blood pool pack"

Her head snapped towards the voice and she was stunned as she looked who stood there the man she had no has given her heart to it hurt to leave him and hide his own pup but I had to or the-

"Surprise,that your here or are you planning to escape again"he said harshly that it pained me,it pained my forms everything I am but I deserved it I broke him but I only loved him.
"Dan-"

"No,I don't need your explanation ten years is enough for me Sam all I need is answers to my question"?he yelled and I bit my bottom lips staring at him and then I looked down.

"I know"

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys this chapter is based on Danny and Sam but the next chapter will be on Sapphire,Caden or Alec.

Vote & Comment