Chapter 91:INVISIBLE

The missing star is the que to new life.

POV SAPPHIRE

I lost him the day I walked through the magic tree,
I lost him the day I never listened to him,
I lost him the day I got stuck of here.

Ten years and yet not once I was able to leave this place it was as if I was captured and caged like a bird being trapped forever and ever.
I let out a sigh,sigh at my fate at my destiny,not even the tears would free with my wolf it feels like he doesn't exist it's like I am a mortal a human.

My memory had come back the day that women had banged the rock on my head and didn't even bother to call a doctor as my wound as still healing since I am not a human,
I may not have my full memory back but I can remember half of it.

Like my pups my mate my love my pack my friend everyone except this women who claims to be my enemy but I don't remember her or think I now her,
I could see them but they couldn't see me I watched them like I was watching a movie.

"Enjoy being here"I heard her voice as I turned around and there she stood the women who didn't bother telling me her name,only say I am her enemy.
"Never"I said as I looked at her as she looked ahead and there I saw my beautiful pup playing around.

My daughter looked like a second copy of Caden and my son looked like a second copy of me yet I felt bad that I didn't now there name but I new one thing I loved them,till the day I take my last breath.

"Your invisible stuck in the world I made for you,ten years sapphire ten years I have lived a complete insane life but now it's time for some action"she said and I narrowed my eyes at to what she was trying to say her back was facing me and I was shocked her brown hair was now blonde.
"What do you mean"I asked she chuckled and turned around making my eyes widened as I looked at the women in front of me in horror.

"Y-You-"she completed the sentence for me leaving speechless but I new one thing what ever she was up to was no good,
"I look like you I know but don't worry it's not forever it's just till I get what I want and then Caden want have the chance not again"she laughed her evil laugh that sent chills down my spine.

"Let me go help help"I heard a voice as I turned around and watched a little boy being dragged he was too invisible since one but I and her could see him,he was bought into this world.
"You now him well not him but his parents heard of Sammy and Danny"she spoke and I gasped they had a pup.

"He's the pup the future second in command but sadly his father doesn't now about him and when I leave I'll make sure Caden forgets about your pups too"she said and I clenched my fist as I went to grab her she began invisible and the sudden pain hit me making me fall to the ground.

-
-

I watched as the little boy who was bruised sit behind the tree broken and teared,
"Is there a way out"he asked as he finally spoke after three hours as the women had left I was the only one he had but yet he kept to himself.

"There is the way you came into the world but it's invisible and very hard to find it'll take days or possibly months to find it we don't now where it ends"I said he turned to look at me as he hurried towards me as I sat down he laid his head as I smiled,
"Your sapphire right"he asked and I nodded surprise he new me.

"I am who told you"I asked and he chuckled but died down very soon,
"My mother she told me how you went and saved your mate you love many times but also became broken hearted but it never stopped you,it inspired me and I want to me like you and alpha Caden"he said and I nodded kissing his forehead.

"What's your name"I asked he got up turning to face me as I looked into his deep green eyes and brown hair he looked away as he said,
"Alec"he said and It was a beautiful name but I could still see the sadness.

--------------------------------------------

Who is this mysterious women?

Why had she worn a mask of sapphires face?

What linked does she have with Caden?

What happened to Sammy?

What happened to Danny?

How is Caden?