Chapter 94:FINE I-I PROMISE

Silly little rose..
(Make up a sentence with what is above this).

POV ALEC

I had watched my mummy go inside the house with a man but I never saw her come out,I hid in the arms of Aunty Sappy when the evil women came who I new hated Aunty Sappy and wanted to destroy her.

It hurt to watch her cry herself to sleep as she laid in the floor of the woods and think he was asleep but the truth was neither could he sleep;the night mare of being taken away from my mother hunts me.

But I now I have no choice;but to stay.

"Alec you okay"she asked crawling her way towards me and I nodded smiling as I looked at the two kids playing they were roughly my age but they had a little frown on there face,

"What if we can never leave"?

"We will"

I just nodded to her answer but still inside I had deep thoughts about what can happen all the things that could happen if they can never find us,
Snapping out of my thought by the evil women walking in her deep brown eyes glared at the two of us.

"Dead sapphire I came to tell you what happened last night the night that I can never forget,he's a sneaky little bastard"she laughed as I watched Aunty sappy tense I had no idea what was going on or what she meant by those words.

"Your lying I would have felt it,who are you"?Aunty sappy snapped angrily as she got up but we all new she was weak because of being away from her mate her wolf had gone weak as well.
"Abby!Caden's First Love"

"Abby"she whispered as she clutched her head and screamed which frightened me what was happening to Aunty sappy she fell to the floor eyes closed and frozen like she was dead.was she dead?

"No she's not dead and come here Boy,your mum is inside I will let you come with me but if your promise not to burst out my secret or else your Aunty Sappy will feel the pain even more"the evil women said I was happy I was going to my mummy but the other side was sad to be away from Aunty Sappy and keeping her here in this world.

"Fine I-I Promise."

"Good I'll come later to collect you"with that said by her she left,disappeared into thin air leaving my here frozen and look towards the house and the two children.
I can find help!
And I will;mummy always told me always to help other people and I will.

Short chapter I apologise

Vote & Comment