Chapter 101:ClawS

.

Time goes slow but feelings fly around.

POV Caden

His mind was screaming in anger and pain,feeling his eyes turn from blue to black,clenching onto the wooden desk of his office scrapping the wood with is claws,he knew he needed it NOW.
His eyes drifted around the room until it froze towards a curtain drawer,stumbling towards it as his right arm stretched out shaking.

His teeth was gritting.pulling open the drawer his eyes landed on the sharp pointy injection and the bottle of wolf blane which would numb his mind and pain,but the thought of what happened the last time he had taken it.He nearly killed his own mate the love of his life.

Shaking the thoughts out of his head,he held the injection in between his teeth,as his shaking arms tried to open the bottle.The longer he took the more main he felt,
"Ahh!"he screamed as he heard the click and finally opened the bottle.
With his free hand he pulled the injection out of his hard gritted teeth as he let the fluid inside the injection,
"Caden.You okay!"he heard his mates voice,making his eyes snap up towards the locked door.clearing his throat as he finally spoke,
"Yea-yeah Sappy I'm fine just a-a lot of work."he yelled trying hard not to sound like he was crying.

"Alright."he could hear the foot steps fade away as he looked down at the injection that had the fluid,stretching his arms out he let the needle into his skin.letting his head fall back as his eye teared up and darkened in black.

Flash back

He stood there looking at his sapphire,his eyes held happiness to finally see her.
"Drink this Cade,and from this day on our soul will be one.we both feel our pain even more then normal mates."sapphire whispered as she brought a golden colour royal glass.

"No one can take you away from me!"he yelled pulling her closer to him although the feeling of awkwardness stayed with in his,"drink this."she whispered as she pulled away and handed the glass in her hands to his.

"Fine!"he said smiling as he watched his mate smile widely as the liquid went into his mouth.

End of flash back

He wished he never drank that liquid,that was the reason for his state.

----------------_____________________________________________

Short chapter but I guess it's good enough.