Chapter 87:EVEN DEATH

Chapter eighty seven

POV SAPPHIRE

I felt like I was moving my world beneath me was but then the hard grip on my waist told me otherwise,blinking my eyes open I found my self in the arms of Caden my head laying on his chest and arms around his shoulders.

He hadn't realised I was awake and I didn't bother telling him,I just stared at him,stared into the beauty of his face his jaws were clenched as he walked down the woods which made me narrow my eye brows.

What were we doing?

Where were we going?

What had happened?

All this question were filled into my head the thought of the pain I felt as I felt blood in my hands before I fell unconscious and the look of love I saw in Cadens eyes,yet I couldn't get the image out of Queen Dorothy or Caden.

"Your awake"I heard his voice as I snapped back to reality as my eyes met his stunning crystal blue eyes that could drive any women insane and that was one reason it may be driving me crazy as well,
"Yeah where are we"I asked as he didn't bother stopping but his eyes soften at the sight of you.

"The seventh star its fifty miles away I guess we could make it I didn't want to leave you there alone so I decided to bring you along with me so I know you are safe"he said and I nodded I wondered if his concern was just a fake game he was trying to play because what I saw I was damn sure he was there.
"Put me down"I said and he nodded placing me down on my feet as I looked around and realised I was in between the woods that was covered in trees and there was no way out as every path looked the same.

"Thank you"I muttered knowing I wouldn't be able to stay in between strangers and Dorothy who has some crush in my ma-Friend,my heart was telling me if I listened to him it would be better for us and the twins but my thoughts and brain told me that I may not be his mate or the twins he considers as mine may as well be someone else's.

Who would know those two look exactly like there father.

"It's fine I know how you can be with out your ma- I'm sorry I mean alone between strangers I have bought you here and I will be by your side through out this entire way and even if we don't reach to were we need too just please take a DNA test with the twins you would know they are yours"he whispered each word of him sound so real and no matter how much I lied I was attracted towards him I don't know what is happening but everything he said I would believe it eyes closed.

Nodding my head I saw him smile as he looked down and pulled out a paper which made me narrow my eyes as I looked down and tip toes to see what it was,A...

Map.

I looked as I saw the shaded colours and the mark X on some of the places,I had not idea what it was for but I knew he did and all I needed to do was believe in him and let him lead where to go.

"We need to go straight towards two bent trees that look like an X and then from there we need to go left"he said and I wondered what he meant by I had never seen a tree in the shape of an X but will see this is a magical place after all.
"Right"was all I could say but the truth was i had no idea what else was coming up for me,I didn't know if it would be pleasant or negative but all I knew was I had to stick with him.

Even if this trip lead to death.....

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys here is a chapter for all of you who have been waiting for it,I am sorry that it took this long it's just I was wondering if this book needed a second book about Danny and his mate and also what is coming up with sapphire and Caden.

Since some of you have problems with happy ending I may not put an happy ending in this book but this all depends on you,if you would like to have a second book about those four then type the number

1

And if you want it joint to this book all together making the chapters more then there are then type the number

2

Vote and comment ..

Love you all ❤️
Even the haters 👌