Small Update/ RANDOM NOTICE

Hi everyone,

     I REALIZE I AM THE MOST CRINGEWORTHY PERSON EVER, OKAY?  Okay. Therefore, I'm making a new account so I can start over, lmao.  Yes, Ik, I can't make trailers or videos...AT ALL.  So, if you are wondering why I am talking about a trailer, I was attempting to make trailers for Wattpad before and I took it down :3 .  I failed horribly and now I replaced it with my horny pony picture.  Tbh, I had no clue wtf I was doing.  Don't judge my weird shit.  
    Ummm...TYSFM FOR ACTUALLY READING THIS SHITTY STORY.  I appreciate that small amount of votes and comments.  I especially want to thank you guys for giving this story a try.  Yes, I realized I did some silly errors and spelling mistakes.  I DO KNOW PRINCIPAL IS THE HUMAN.  I'm just being a lazy ass to go back and edit...AGIAN.  
    What am I saying?  I don't even know anymore.  WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF LIFE?  I'm literally listening to Austin & Ally right now.  Something is seriously wrong with me.
    My new account is PuffyTheUnicorn.  You can view the link on this account to enter my new one.  I do do (hehehehe...doo doo, I'm such a child) follow for a follow on that account so if you want, you can follow. 

I LOVE U GUYS WHO ACTUALLY  TOOK THEIR TIME TO READING THIS

♡✾♡