27: Goodbye

Chapter 27

𖠇Alex Henderson𖠇
I just kissed Logan again and it felt like he's the one. But I can't fall for his tricks. Logan is a player and a douche. He will never stay committed to me if the so-called sweet Alec or the Mr. Loveable Phillip can't even be with me.
----
I tried to get my mind off love by going to practice with my team this week. I saw the football team was watching us on the bleachers waiting for the field to be free.

"Alex, psst. Alex!" A random voice whispered behind the bleachers while I was drinking my water for a break. I walked behind the bleachers without being noticed. A hand pushed me forcefully to the ground. I looked up and saw Macy, Tiffany, Christina and Marie staring down at me with their arms crossed.

"Hello little bitch." Macy smirked at me. I got up and rubbed the dirt off my sticky sweaty arms, "What do you guys want?"

"We want you to back off of Logan, but before you do, we want you to set him up with one of us." Tiffany said. They are mental...
"Okay? I'll make sure to do that."

"You better and here's a little tip for ya." Marie added in. She punched my stomach and kicked my leg. They're all fucking beating me up just for this one boy I don't give a fuck about. Well, I might have a tinny tiny crush, but that doesn't matter! I will never ever be with him anyways. Tiffany smacked me with her crutches till I hit the ground again. Macy kicked my sides with Christina and Marie helped bruise my stomach. I couldn't scream for some reason. Instead it came out as a small whine no one could here. The world started to go blurry and I could barely hear anything. All I saw was a figure coming at my face holding something black. And then everything stopped.
----
My eyes opened up and I saw Logan, Lily, Lauren, Dylan, my soccer team, some of the boys from the football team staring down at me. There were two First-AID men crouching down next to me. One was holding an oxygen pump and a small mask against my mouth. The other was checking my pulse,"She's okay. But I think she needs to stay at home and rest. Let her wounds heal for a week or so."

"What's happening?" I managed to say.
"You're going home. Can you stand up, honey?" Couch Grace grabbed my hand and helped me up. I felt sharp pain in my abdomen. I took out my ponytail and ruffled my hair as I walked towards Lily to bring me home.
----
I rested in the backseat of the car with Lily and Lauren. "Are you okay Alex? What happened?" Lauren asked.
I looked at my bruised face with blood coming out of my nose and my lip. There was marked writing smudged on my forehead saying: I'm a Whore. Then there was small words around it: Bitch, Freak, Mofo, Asshole, racist (I'm not even close to racist!), etc.

Lily dropped me at home and stayed with me. I ran up to my room and lifted my t-shirt up, "Holy shit!" I screamed. Lauren and Lily rushed to my aid. There were some scratches, cuts and red marks everywhere. Half of my stomach was made up of bruises and black and blues. My face was red with some bruises as well as my legs. Those bitches literally destroyed me.

A tear trickled down my cheek from my puffy bloodshot eyes and then another followed by more. I was in pain: emotionally and physically. Lily gave me some water, "It's okay, Alex. You'll be fine by next week."
"Can you guys leave? I need some time alone just cause." Lauren got up from my bed, "Whatever makes you feel better. I will call you tomorrow if you want." Lily got up from the ground next to me and they left.

I was a mess. Knock Knock. I looked towards the window, it's Logan. I opened the window and he came in. "Are you okay Alex? What happened?" Logan sat next to me on my bed. What's happened to me is because of him...
"I need you to leave. When I mean leave, I mean leave me alone until graduation. Goodbye, Logan." I got up and waited for him to exit my life forever. He got up confused, "What do you mean?"
"I mean, goodbye. Goodbye Logan and we will meet again till graduation in a few months that's what I mean."
His body tensed, "I'm not saying goodbye, Alex. I know you don't want to and this is going to hurt you even more," That's actually kind of true.. "And I won't let you."
I sighed and lifted my shirt to show him all the bruises I got, "Yes you will. All of this," his eyebrows raised, "Is because of you. I need you to stay away from me and pretend like nothing ever happened." I put my shirt down and pushed him to the open window.
"How is it because of me?"
"Just get your fucking ass out of my house!" I yelled at him.
"Fine, I will, but this is going to scar you. And you know what, Alex? I actually started to like you. I fell in love with you, but now I'm not so sure about that. Goodbye, whoever you are."

And that was it. He vanished from my sight. I slammed my window shut and ripped the smiley face necklace from my neck and stared at it. There was very small writing on the back: Alex and Logan forever.

What did I do?

𑁍☻𑁍