12: Cups and Mouse Traps

Chapter 12

"What is this all about?" Principal Frank yelled. Everyone stood quietly to watch the dramatic scene. Dylan wiped his bloody nose and backed away from Philip who had bruises covering his face. "Office, you two. Everyone, get back to class!" The circle broke and it was just me, Logan and Alec.

"Well, I better go buy over 100 cups, bye." I waved good-bye to them. I turned around and accidentally bumped into Tiffany with her coffee that spilled all over her shirt. "Oops, sorry. I didn't-"

She smiled at me, "Hey, your Alex, right?" I nodded. Logan and Alec departed to their classes. We were alone now, "The little bitch who is hanging out with my boyfriend?" Wow, she just turned into a complete bitch in point three seconds.

"Uh, yeah sure? Why are you asking?" I crossed my arms.

"Just stay away from him or else you're dead shit."

I rolled my eyes at her, "Okay, no problem. Bye!" Of course she's an air head and won't let it go: Tiffany kicked the back of my knee and I actually fell...and it hurt. My knees now have two giant bloody scrapes from sliding against the concrete.

"What's your problem man?" I got up and wiped the dirt from my legs.

"You are."

Now, I'm getting angry. No one messes with me. If they do, they'll regret it big time.

------
I started to hum Kill Em with Kindness by Selena Gomez as I strolled the shopping cart down the aisle. Aha, cups! I grabbed almost every clear plastic cup packs on the shelves. I also happened to come across some mouse traps and bought at least 30. All I need to do is call my friends.

First, Lily:

"Hello?" She whispered.

"Hey, you're still in school, right?" The cashier gave me my packed bags with a strange look on her face like I'm crazy. What? It's not weird to buy over 50 packets of plastic clear cups and mouse traps.

"I was just about to leave, why? Do you need the keys again?" I did a prank previously that needed breaking into the school overnight.

"Yup, you're amazing. Bye!"

Now, Logan:

"Who's this?" Darn, I forgot I wanted to prank call him first so I didn't tell him I had his number.

I spoke in a weird squeaky voice, "Mommy, is that you? Why you have such a deep voice!"

He hung up, wow. Now I need to call him back.

"No, I'm not your mom. So go away!" He yelled into the phone.

"You made her cry. I'm kidding." I giggled.

"Alex?"

"Yeah, that's me. Do you know where Tiffany lives?"

Few seconds of awkward silence passed, "Why?"

I put the items in my mom's car, "No reason."'

"Did she say we were dating? We're not. I fucking hate the living shit out of her."

I laughed so hard in my mind, "I know. Just for a prank that I'm going to do. Plus, since you hate her so much, you can help me!"