✾The Prankster and the Player✾

Meet Alexa aka Alex.  She's the prankster of the school.  Alex basically does everything to make the school laugh and doesn't give a crap about stuff.  She plays on her school's soccer team as one of the best.  Alex doesn't know who Logan is.  All she knows is that he's one of those dumb players and does she care?  Nope.

Meet Logan.  He's obviously the player of the school and makes out with basically every girl and all the things a player would do.  Logan is the best on QB on his football team.  He doesn't know who Alex is.  All he knows is that she's a girl, not a boy and does he care?  Yes.
                               -----------------------------
When they meet, things get kinda complicated for them.
                               -----------------------------
"Okay, truth or dare?" Lauren asked me as she handed me the drink.

"Mmmm- Dare." 

"I dare you to," she picked up a black marker from the dirty carpet that was covered in spilled beer, cups and party streamers, "write, 'I'm a douche' on that guy's forehead."  Lauren pointed to the boy sleeping on the couch in front of us.  I took the marker and did the dare. 

Once I finished, I saw his crystal blue eyes stare at me in anger, "What the fu-"
I gulped and dropped the marker, "Oh, shit." 
                                                                                          ✵
All Rights Are Reserved:  language is PG-13; mature audience

🙀~I have no clue what I am typing right now, but no copying copycats~🙀