What Really Happened?

(Santana's Pov)

"How's it been Santana" Sebastian says and I glare at him. I'm sitting across from him and try to find all my strength to not hurt him.

"Why are you dragging me into this again. You promised me, we cut ties. I lost my parents becuase of you" I growl and he sighs.

"Santana, I need you right now. Only you can do what you do. You act like I'm the one who put a gun to their head and squeezed the trigger" he says and I glare at him even harder.

"No way, get out. Threaten brittany ever again and I will kill you with my bare hands. It would be a pleasure to" I say and his smile drops.

"Name your price. Anything you want, I can get it. Do this job, I'll do whatever you want and then we go our Separate ways until another two years" he says laughing but I look at him unamused so he stops laughing.

"Anything I want" I say and he frowns confused.

"I want you to contact a school of the arts for me and get my girlfriend a full ride. You do that and I'm at your disposal. Although I do have to come back alive seeing I own a hospital and one of world's prenounce surgeons so..." I say and he smiles.

"Don't worry sweetheart, your not the scapegoat this time. I made it so your name stays anonymous. Your in the action. All I need you to do is protect a package that's very important for me to send tonight at 12. You send it and get it to this address, brittany is set" he says and I laugh.

"You know your name is Ghost on the streets for a reason. It's becuase your able to never leave a mark" I say and he sigh.

"Yeah well, I'm being targeted so I have to lay low. Your the second best at going untouched. I mean if the world knew half the shit you've done to people....I'm not sure so many would get put under, knowing your the operator" he says and I sigh as he give me all the stuff I need and his ugly smirk is back on his face.

"Whatever you do...don't let Rebekah get a hold of that package" he says and I fake a smile while he leaves.

"I'm in deep, deep shit" I mumble as I climb the steps and see brittany on the laptop. She goes wide eye when she sees me and quickly starts pushing buttons. I see her look uncomfortable after getting spotted and I smirk.

"What's up britt, were you just watching a movie" I ask sneaking up on the bed next to her.

"Something like that" she says and I smirk as she can't make eye contact.

"What was it about" I ask and she frowns.

"Huh" she asks and I smile.

"The movie, what was it about" I say smirking and she whines.

"Santana, can't we just watch TV or something" she says and I nod yes.

"I want to finish the movie you were watching" I say and she groans in annoyance. I take the laptop as she's having her breakdown and click on history to find porn in the history browser and I click on one. Moans fill the room and brittany goes stiff. I watch as two girls are acting as if they're sex crazed animals that went 1 year without sex go at it and see brittany glaring.

"San....."

"Shhh, I'm watching" I say as they are interesting to look at.

"Santana........."

"Sure" I say before she can say anything and smile internally becuase this is driving brittany insane. She slams the laptop and I look up to see a heated brittany and I just smile. I move forward to kiss her but she moves back and I frown.