I Came After You

(Santana's Pov)

"I care because.........." I say and puck looks at me like I'm crazy.

"Santana what the hell don't you understand. Her jackass of a boyfriend is coming out and he's coming after you and her" he screams as the door shut and I sigh.

"That's her ex and I doubt he's coming here anytime soon" I say as arms wrap around my waist.

"Hey what's going on" I hear and sigh.

"Nothing. Me and puck were just catching up" I say drinking my beer and going back inside hand and hand with Demi.

"Your girlfriends been in your room for the past 15 minutes. Are you going to make her stay there the whole night by herself or are........"

"I'm not in the mood right now" I say and she grabs my arm.

"San I'm on your side remember. Nice tattoo by the way" she says and I remember the hickies and blush. I walk back up the stairs and find Brittany, frowning at my phone. She look up at me and I sigh.

"Britt, can I take you somewhere" I say softly and watch her glare at me.

"Please" I can barley get out and she sighs before walking towards me. My feet become stuck in that position and it isn't until she's in front of me that my feet start to move on their own again. We walk past everyone the energy of the loudness and the love in the air of friends, family and lovers and go in the backyard.

I lay in the hammock and Brittany tries to slide in next to me only to roll in my lap. She tried to get up but I stopped her. She frowns questioning but I ignore it.

"Do you know what I envy about the starts" I say and she drinks before looking up and sighing.

"They're bright and beautiful" she says and I hum.

"They're untouchable. You can try to reach as much as you want and taunt them as much as you like....but they're ultimately untouchable. Not the sun nor species or planet earth can lay a finger. That's what I call badass" I say and she laughs.

"Bad things happen to people every day. One day you wake up rich and on top of the world, the next your broker than a unsteady rocking chair. One day your happy and humble the next your sad and miserable. Lastly, one day your alive and the next your dead" I say and see her grit her teeth.

"Santana I already know what your going to say and the answers no" she says shooting me down before I can even speak.

"Brittany stop being such a stubborn person and get the hell up and........."

"NO" she shouts at me and I laugh. Like I really laugh.

"I can't believe you, I would do anything and I mean anything it take and here your are just cruising through life acting as if..........."

"Shut the fuck up Santana" she screams and I frown. I walk up towards her and get in her ear.

"Bite me, you a ungrateful bitch" I say and with that walk away leaving a shocked Brittany. I go in my room and just scream everytime I think of Brittany.

She's an ungrateful son of a bitch and I actually thought that I knew her.

"You okay Sanny" I hear and smile at the nickname.

"I'm fine, how have you been" I say looking at Jessica and smile at the remembrance of old times.

(Brittany's Pov)

"You okay" Kurt says and I sigh.

"Apparently I'm an ungrateful stubborn bitch who likes to bite" I say laying in the hammock.