ENOUGH

(Santana's Pov)

"You wanted to see me" I say and gain her attention. She tries to sit up only to hiss in pain.

"Thank you" she says and I frown.

"For what, I was just doing my job" I say and she smiles as I walk over to check her vitals and pain level and etc.

"So how's your hand" she says and I laugh.

"If you want to ask me something, do it" I say and she looks at me as I try to write her progress report.

"Why did you break that mirror in the bathroom" she says and I sigh.

"Because you remind me of someone I was very close to" I say and frown. I'm use to just insulting or telling her to back off but looking at her, I can't treat her like shit right now. She has already going through hell and back.

"How do I remind you of her" she says and I sigh.

"How are you feeling"

"Fine"

"Your vitals are good and your heart is strong, any allergies"

"No"

"Are you having pain" I ask and she just looks at me like I spoke a different language.

"Ms. Pierce have you......"

"I remember asking you a question. you want me to co-operate" she says and I glare at her while gritting my teeth. I sigh and sit down next to her on the chair.

"She was in an abusive relationship as well. She loved the man that treated her like shit. Sometimes it would be little like just a slap and others it was a broken leg or bruised ribs. I told her to leave him, to stay away but she wouldn't listen to me. She would come into this hospital weekly, like you. One day, the jack ass had received some kind of bad news and she took blow after blow after blow and there was absolutely nothing I could do about it because he beat her to death. If I would have tried harder she would be here today" I barley get out.

"How does that explain the broken mirror" she says.

"Control.......I had no control over her situation just like I have no control over yours. I'm not helping you, just making it worst. You get fixed up only to go back and have another go at it. I hope you being in this situation.....you being in ICU is enough for you to leave him" I say getting up. I walk to the door and turn.

"If it's not, everytime you breath remember who made it that painful. Who made your life that harsh" I say annoyed but I don't even know why I care so much.

"It's not that easy" she says quietly and I turn and walk back towards her.

"What is it that he have over you because your obviously over him. Do you need money or shelter or what because I'm sick and I have had ENOUGH seeing you here because of that jackass. If you come, it should be because you want to, not because you have you. Your staying here for atleast 2 weeks minimum" I say and watch her go wide eye and start to shake her head.

"I can't do that Ms. Lopez. He will kill me if I don't show up tomorrow at noon. He did this beca......" She stop and I look at her.

"Because you were there by noon instead of early in the morning.

"Well I got a news flash, if he comes near your room, I'm going to jail" I say and she frowns.

"Santana you shouldn't have to suffer because of me" she says and I laugh.