You Have A Choice

(Santana's Pov )

It's been a couple weeks later and now I see what they talk about with Brittany. She's in here at least twice a week bruised up and black and blue. It's none of my business and I shouldn't butt into anyone's life, so I just keep to myself. One, I don't want her thinking we could actually be friends and two she's always bruised but never broken.

"Santana you can't keep acting like a damn fool and not watching what you say to people. Your mouth is going to get you in trouble one day" Mike screamed at me while I walk away.

"What did you do" Kurt says frowning in confusion and I bite my tongue.

"None of your business, I'm not in the mood right now" I say nicely hoping he will move on but he doesn't . He gets closer to me and just stare.

"Sorry gay elf but I'm not your grease monkey boyfriend. I'm sure your mother told you that staring isn't nice. Especially when you look like a rapist while doing it" I say and he walks away pissed off.

"Santana you need to get your shit together and stop that mouth of yours" Quinn says coming out of no where as I check the clip board and smile.

"Good morning to you to Lucy. How about you go away and never come back. Do us all a favor and stop playing mom, since your kid don't even know who her real mom is" I say and she gulps before walking off. I sigh, knowing I shouldn't have said that but I just want to be alone right now. Slowly and surely I piss off everyone in the whole gang and I'm ignored by them all day but I just wish they just stop talking to me all together.

I decide to stay focus in helping people and doing what I need to do in order to. I go and lock myself in my office to finish up more work. I watch as puck brings in Brittany in a gurney and she's just looking up. When she first got here, she was very shy and unknowable but even the patients who have been here for weeks know her.

"You cursed out a little boy this morning. Threatened an old women and on top of that, put a teenage boy under because he was complaining. You snapped at all of your friends and made them not want anything to do with you" I hear screamed and smile while looking up.

"Hello to you too, How is California" I say and she glares at me.

"Santana, when are you going to stop this cold and heartless person that I don't know. When are you going to go back to the Santana I know" she says and I hum as I check the time.

"Do you need the keys, I'm probably not coming home" I say as my sister just stares at me in annoyance. I hold out the keys for her, only for her to snatch them away. I smile and suck my teeth as she walks away.

"What's wrong with her" I ask Sebastian and he looks up her in the system.

"We got a call of noise complaint and went to go see. She was passed out on the floor when her boyfriend was leaving the house. We found her black and blue, and she refused to speak about what had happened" he says and I grit my teeth. I walk around the corner quickly and swiftly before I go into an empty room and into the bathroom. I look in the mirror and I punch the mirror as it shatters. I look at now a broken mirror I have to pay for and sigh. It's broken and cracked all up just like me.  I look up to see Brittany watching before she walks away quickly and I sigh.

"What the hell Santana" Quinn says looking at my hand dripping blood and the mirror. I turn so she doesn't see my face and I sigh.

"I'll clean it up, just get out" I barley whisper and it's silent. I wait for her to walk away but she doesn't, she comes over to me and look at my hand instead. I snatch away from her and she sighs.

"I'm fine, just go. I'm sure someone needs you" I say and she frowns as I look at her.

"Why are you crying" she asks curiously and I sigh.