Johnny Can't Be Dead

(Santana's Pov)

I try to pull her face down to whisper in her ear and get Brittany's lips full on instead. I moan into the kiss low enough for her to hear and kiss her back twice as hard. She pulls away at a angry looking Jess and smirks.

"Legit enough" she says and I smile while kurt and quinn looked at brittany opened mouth. Jess walks away pissed off and I laugh.

"So when is the last time Santana actually had sex" I hear and my face drops.

"You tell her and I'll kill you" I say and kurt starts to open his mouth. He looks at me and then at brittany and is hesitant. He might not be scared of me, but he's no dumbass.

"She's not going to do anything kurt, so tell me" she says and kurt frowns.

"Why won't you ask her" he says whining.

"Santana's likes to lie so until I can trust her again. I choose to ask either you or quinn stuff" she says and I bite my lip.

"Are you sure you have her" he says and I glare at him while I feel brittany nod.

"Okay Santana hasn't had sex since..."

"Dude" I warn as I try to get up. Brittany quickly gets around me and pins me. She's straddling me while holding both of my hands in one hand and the other has my mouth. I struggle to get out and we constantly have a mini battle.

"You were saying" she says and I glare at kurt as he smirk.

"Brittany she hasn't had sex since I think...."

"What 4, 5 months ago" she says and I smile.

"5" he says and she nods.

"5 years ago" he says and she double blinks as to what she just heard. I use that to my advantage and flip us and she just stares at me.

"She was 19 when she had sex but work came and she put everything to side and I mean everything. I mean she doesn't even have any toys for the kitty" he whispers and I glare at him.

"Okay we can stop adding shit, she asked a question and you all rudley answered. I would have told her......" I say and they all give me looks.

"Eventually" I say and they all laugh. I laugh with them and look down to see Brittany still staring. She's not frowning or smiling but more in a deep thought. She looks at me and I wink and she smiles.

"Santana we have news on Johnny" Mike says coming in and I immediately sigh.

"Santana, Johnny died" he says and I frown. He just gulps harshly and look away while my eyes get watery and I shake my head.

"Your lying, he's not dead" I growl and quickly getting up and running to the car. I hear brittany yell after me but I continue to go anyway and I race to the hospital. I get there about 15 minutes later and run straight to his room 427. I get there and see his body is covered and my vision clouds. I pick up his chart and see what I feared the most and sigh.

"Santana" I hear but I stare at a lifeless Johnny.

"It's not your fault" she says and I laugh.

"Yes it is, it's always my fault. I always do damage one way or another. My parents were murder becuase of me. My bestfriend (jess) beaten to death because of me. My other close friends (tori) got hurt badly becuase of me. Blake is also a victim. Now Johnny killed himself and it's my fault that he's not alive right now. I'm a ticking time bomb and there is no such thing as happy endings for me britt, I can't do this right now. You deserve better anyway" I say and I can't even look at her. I go to my office and I cry. I cry for all the loses and all the trouble it has brung. I open my drawer to see another black box and I open it and see everything in there. It's right there. I can just take it and use it. I reach and I reach, I can't find the strength to use anything in the box. Brittany immediately comes to mind and I look at her picture on my desk
I sigh while I throw my black box out the window.