I Still Love You

(Brittany's Pov)

I slowly and quietly shut her door to see a smirking Quinn. I walk to my room and she follows behind me smiling.

"I knew it" she says and I sigh as I sit on my bed laying back resting on my elbows.

"Knew what" I say looking at her smiling like a little kid in a candy shop.

"You still love Santana" she says and I frown.

"Yeah now that we all accomplished that, get out" I say pushing her out as she smiles even bigger. As I push her out, Jessica walks by glaring at me and I frown at her sudden change of mood towards me.

I strip into underwear and a bra and just fall back on my bed and spend the rest of the day filling out applications for scholarships and looking into getting back into Juilliard. I also search more for my parents while I'm surfing the web.

It's around 3pm when my door opens showing a smaller framed Santana nervously fiddling around and I watch as she shifts back and fort, uncomfortable at my gaze.

"I made lunch for everyone, your welcome to join" she says and I get a high off of hearing her raspy voice again. However this time, her voice is filled with pain and agony. I get up and watch her drink me in and i frown confused. I look down to see I'm still only in my underwear and go to the drawer to put on some sweats and a shirt.

We go downstairs and everyone eats and laugh and play while I watch Santana play with her food so I do the same thing I did earlier and she sighs and starts eating. The door bell rings and I just continue to eat as kurt go and get it. I hear the door shut and watch Santana as she tries to watch to see if everyone is keeping an eye on her. She looks like a little kid trying to hide her broccoli.

"Can I say your looks are to die for" kurt says and I laugh as Santana frowns and I frown as she's staring past me. I feel hands on my eyes and I turn in confusion as I feel someone lick my ear and I elbow him knowing exactly who it is. I hear him struggle to breath and get up to look at the dumb ass himself.

"Hey sexy, are you from Tennessee, because you are the only 10 I see" he says and I laugh and hug him. I don't know how long I hugged him but I just stood there until someome cleared their throat. I turn to see a confused gang and watch Santana eating slowly.

Sorry, guys this my.........."

"Boyfriend" he says and I watch Santana glare at him. I slap him as he laugh.

"Shane isn't my boyfriend" I say and he grabs me by the waist and whispers wich one is Santana and I go pale. I haven't told them about us yet.

"Okay so if your not her boyfriend what are you" I hear annoyed and turn to see that Santana said it.

"He's my best friend. We grew up in foster care together for 18 years" I say and look at him winking. He's holding me on an angle so when he let's go I fall on my ass.

"Okay so whose Santana in here" he says and I try to get up on all fours only for him to kick out my arm making me fall again. They all point to Santana and she frowns curiously.

"Can I just say you are an angel from saving her from that mess of wich she called a boyfriend and a true knight in shining armor when you came to her rescue" he says and I get up to see Santana smiling genuinely at the thought of me telling Shane but as I get up he kicks me down again.

"Now let's talk about Santana in another light. Like the fact that..........."

I dive and tackle him to the floor and glare at him.

"Shane here is a little jet lagged, you should go rest in my room" I growl and he nods.

I stand up fixing myself and he fixes himself.