Santana Is Fucking Mines

(Santana's Pov)

I wake up to the feeling of the bed shaking and frown. I hear moans and muffled noises and try to think of the last thing I did last night. I said goodnight to Brittany and she left. I do remember going to Quinn's room but this is my bed, I remember how my bed feels so it's not quinn and puck getting it in. I open my eyes slowly and turn to the intruder and almost lose my shit when I see who it is.

"Santana....."she moans and I frown as I look to see she's masturbating off of me and she's in my fucking bed doing it. I feel an arm going up my leg and I smack it hard. She look at me and freezes as if that would keep me from seeing her.

"What the fuck" I growl low and slowly and she just sighs and look caught.

"Santana we belong together. I love you and you love me" she says and immediately smash her lips on mine. I lean back and she leans forward. I push for her to only push harder. She grips my hands and because I'm a lot weaker, I can't move.

"Stop, get off of me" I growl and she does nothing but go harder and get more grabby.

"Were going to work this out and we're going to be back together" she tries bargaining with me but I frown. I sit up and slowly get off the back backing towards the door as I talk.

"I can't be with a monster" I say and something goes off in her head. She looks at me as if I was a dead man walking. I open the door and lock it. I only have 5 seconds, 5 seconds to get to Brittany.

"I would run if I was you. You say I'm a monster, I'll show you what a monster is" she growls and I quickly run out of my room before she can react. It's as if it all happened in slow motion. I slam the door and run trying to hit 4 steps for every second. All I think is.........

One Mississippi

I run as fast as I can past quinn door. My goal was to get to her door by one.

Two Mississippi

I rub past three more doors, regretting buying such a big house.

Three Mississippi

I past puck and some girl and dodge Shane in the hallway as he frown at how fast I'm going.

Four Mississippi

I see the door and frown at how I only got one second before she opens that door.

Five.

I dive inside the room and the door is still open but it's too dark to just spot. I slowly close the door. I watch her knock one by one on doors. She gets no response and moves on. When Mike and Tina let her in, I shut the door and lock it. Sliding down onto the floor as Brittany watches me and I go wide eye wondering if she seen the whole situation.

"Are you ok...."she's interrupted by a knock noise on the door. She gets up to open the door and I use all my last strength to push her on the bed.

"S........" I smash my hands to her lips. not even giving her the chance to speak. She looks at me confused and I try my hardest to keep her down and look calm.

(Brittany's Pov)

It all happened so fast. First it was the running then the shhing me and now her pinning me to the bed. I frown at how she looks in this moment. she looks something between scared..no livid and everything but calm. I hear the door get knocked on again and I watch as she shakes her head no slowly. I flip us and lean slowly towards her. I lean into her ear and whisper relax. I get up and walk towards the door after all the pounding and act pissed.

"What the fuck do you want puck" I scream obviously knowing it's not puck and rub my eyes to open them to a breath taking women. She looks thrown off a bit at my outburst towards puck and I just stare.