Dead Man Walking

(Brittany's Pov)

I open the door to a bloody nosed Blake and santana laying down on the bed chilling and frown in confusion. Blake passes me not even looking my way and I walk in more until Santana sees me. I look over to the shattered glass but noticed Santana knuckles are busted.

"Come here" she says faintly and I gulp as she smiles at me. I crawl up to her and snuggle into her embrace. I go stiff as she wraps an arm around me and pray she doesn't notice.

"Blake is leaving in a little bit, so there's no need to be so stiff. I will protect you and never let a thing hurt you, I promise" she says and I smile a genuine smile knowing she means it but Blakes not the one I'm scared of right now.

"Santana you would never lie to me would you" I say and she sighs.

"Bri....."

"Shut up and answer the question" I growl and she looks away while gulping.

"What are you hiding that's so scary to tell" I whisper searching her eyes and she laughs.

"You have alot of damn nerve. Brittany you still get nightmares on a daily basis and you won't let no one in the house know why. My secret is not a threat to me or anyone in this house but yours......" she says as I turn to show her she have my full attention.

"Yours is eating you alive" she whispers with tears in her eyes and I wipe them away. I sigh at how we've been depressed for the past couple of days. I straddle Santana and lean in slowly as she watched me like a hawk. I press my lips firmly against hers and gently reach to grab her neck to deepen the kiss earning a quiet moan. I pull away and see her watching me as I stare at her.

"What's wrong" she says quietly and I could say a bunch of things. My parent situ to Johnny to her lying to me to my nightmares etc. However, I just gently rub her face and smile at her.

"Nothing, the world of hell that we face everyday all dissolves as if it was a dream when I'm with you. Your my distraction" I say smiling and she laughs.

"Hi, have we met before becuase old brittany was seriously angry at me not even 6 minutes ago" she says and I smile.

"I don't want to fight anymore Sanny, I'm on your team remember" I say and it's as if I told her she won the lottery. She leans up and I lean into her and I smile as I'm so close to kissing her when she flips us and I'm on the bottom and she smirks.

"You look better from up here babe" she says and I laugh as she drags her fingers gently down my stomach and I shiver at the touch. She leans in again and I just lay there so she can't tease me anymore. She wraps her slim fingers firmly around my neck and tilts her head as our lips meet. I moan from the feeling and I miss Santana. I miss being around her so much or touching her. We have had a roller-coaster ride between us meeting to now but I wouldn't go back and change a thing.

I move my hands from off the bed and place them on Santana's ass but she quickly grabs them and put them above my head and I smirk. She leans her head again mines so I can speak and all I can do is laugh.

"I'm stronger than you at your healthiest" is all I say before I hear the sound of cuffs and frown. I look up to see my hands cuffed to the bed and santana smirking.

"Very funny, now get these off of me" I say seriously and santana just laughs and I gulp as her eyes turn darker and she looks at me as I meal. I pull on the cuffs only for them to cut into my wrists. I close my eyes and open them to see Santana as Johnny.

"Please don't" I barley get out and he just smirks as gets closer to me.

"What's wrong britt, can't handle the heat" I hear growled in my ear and I pull even harder on the cuffs and feel them digging in my skin.