Feeling Loved

(Brittany's Pov)

I frown at Santana as the words fall out of her mouth, shocking me for the 3 time in less than 3 hours and I watch as she realized what she just said.

"How did Johnny....."

"I killed him" she says but I know she's lying. She gets up with me on her and carries me in the house. Everyone watches her as she tries to open the fridge but her brain is fried.

"Satan, you need to pull" kurt says earning a glare from me and he mumbles while walking out.

"Santana, tell the truth"

"I am telling the truth. I killed Johnny and I loved it" she says and I frown debating on believing her or not.

"Santana shut up, Johnny isn't dead" Quinn says and I sigh in relief. I see frowns everywhere and I sigh in annoyance. I turn to see Santana glaring at quinn.

"Why are you telling her Johnny is dead" Quinn says and she laughs in disbelief before walking off. I go to walk after her and quinn grips my hand.

"Brittany, are you sure you want this. Santana is emotionally unstable and you just starting your life...." she says while I frown.

"Santana is my life, I love her and I don't care how she is" I say and quickly run after Santana.

I follow her and go into her room and frown at not seeing her. I look around at her room and I hear the faucet go off. I walk in to spot Tori and frown. She's in a towel doing her makeup and she smiles when I watch her.

"Sorry love. Seeing Santana's been in your room for almost a week straight now, I made myself comfy in here. Speaking of Santana......"

"Don't" I growl and she puts her hands up in a surrender.

"I was going to say I ship brittana. I know everyone around here have their doubts but you guys are a good team. Santana was on edge before you came and you......"

"She's not stable" I cut her off.

"She's above the water, that's all that matters. She could be drowning still but she's......."

"She's neck deep" I whisper with tears in my eyes.

"Brittany we all learn things with time. What could take you a year to talk took me two. For you walking was 4 and me 1. I was 7 when I learned to ride a bike and you were 22. My point is we all learn in time but not at the same time. Santana has issues that she needs to accept and then cope with. She accepted them but she chooses wrong coping skills. I mean come on britt, she has had alot of shit happen to her. I'm not saying you had a good life but her parents, ex girlfriend, stalker friends, her Johnny, Emily" she says and I look up and frown. She's fully dressed now and she sighs while looking at herself in the mirror.

"She says she's fine but don't believe her love" she says while walking out and I sigh.

I look high and low for Santana inside and out and I finally give up after an hour and a half and walk to my room. I strip out of my clothes and get in the underneath the covers. I feel something grab at me and I elbow them only to hear a groan and frown. I lift the covers up to see Santana with a pain expression on her face and pout at her pain.

"I'm sorry San" I say and she sighs before turning over frowning and getting under the covers. I sigh becuase I know she still fucking high. I smirk and get underneath the covers. I wrap my arms around her waist and kiss lightly up and down her neck. I pepper her face with kisses and rub her tummy where I elbowed her.

"I'm sorry baby, I didn't know it was you, honest" I say as she turns and watches me.

"Johnny isn't dead, he's just in a comma" she says seriously and sigh. Blake wasn't talking crazy, she knows something others don't know because she was their when it happened.