Santana Tell The Truth

(Brittany's Pov)

I watch as Blake leans over and whisper something making Santana go pale. Blake and santana both look at me. Santana's look is a sick pale look that she gives me while all Blake do is smirk and I gulp as I don't know what I just got myself into.

"Brittany is it. Your 19 and Santana is 24. Are you sure you can satisfy her. You barley learned about fucking yourself, your still a baby" she says and I watch Santana grit her teeth and breath unormally but not hard enough to be noticed. Everyone is listening in but is also quietly eating.

" I think I do pretty well in bed, San has screamed my names a few time over and over and over and over" I say making puck chokes on his drink and quinn just slaps him.

"I don't believe someone so pure and inoccent can do something like that" she says and I smile.

"Me Shane and a friend of ours had a........"

"Threesome......." she says and I frown. I know she knows he's a lie about that so I lie also.

"No, orgy" I say and Santana chokes.

"Your just a little girl and Santana needs someone who can be there for her, not babysit or break her" she says and that last comment was a slap in the face.

"You would know all about that, wouldn't you" I growl and watch her glare even harder at us all.

"What exactly have Santana told you about me...hmm" she says tilting her head in curiosity and I frown. Santana stays quiet and I watch the interaction between the two I see santana on edge as well as Blake.

"Nothing, she told you absolutely nothing" Blake says smirking and I mocks her.

"Nothing, she told you absolutely nothing. Well it didn't take much to know your an absolute dick" I say smirking and see Santana biting her lip so she won't smile.

"Santana let's talk now..." Blake growls and I watch her get up and frown. I quickly grab her arm to see her frowning.

"Britt, I just need some space" she says a little forcefully and I scream. I look at Blake and death glare and see her shift under my gaze.

"2 minutes is all you get before I speak with her" I growl so low that the room grows incredibly more silent.

(Santana's Pov)

I walk out of the room and sit on the hammock and Blake paces back and forth.

"What do you see in that child" she says running her hands through her hair as she paces. I watch as she fumbles pacing back and forth and her face is turning red. She's upset and know she's not getting things her way.

"Perfection" I say looking up as she stops and look at me like I told her that she was the most horrible thing I ever seen.

"I don't like her. Your messing with a child for Christ sake Santana" she growls and I just sigh as all my anger leaves me.

"Blake......."

"Don't give me the Blake you need to move on or it's time for you to go or whatever bullshit speech. I don't want to hear it and you know I don't" she says and I sigh as I turn away from her and listen to her bitch about nothing.

"Sorry Blake that the fucking world doesn't revolve around you. Nobody wants you here so I'm not asking or suggesting, I'm telling you to get your shit and leave" I say non-chalantly and she laughs a little laugh.

"Sanny answer this one thing for me" she says and I look at her.

"Yes, I do believe your a crazy bitch who will rot in hell" I say and she glares at me.