He Will Hurt

Yes guys the holy heavens that blessed us with Ryan Guzman plays the bad guy Johnny, I'm sorry.....:(

(Santana's Pov)

So I have been sitting out here for the past 45 minutes and came to the conclusion to hear him out before I kill him. If he gives me a good enough reason then I'll leave him alone. I walk up to the door and knock loud and hard. Johnny opens it smiling and laughing until he turns and spots me and he instantly become as cold as ice towards me.

"Leave" he grits through his teeth and try to slam the door but I push it back twice as hard shocking him a little.

"No, I want to know something and if you tell me the truth, I'll leave. I won't touch someone or something and we all go our merry way" I say and he's hesitant before he nods and move to let me come in and I smirk at his stupidity.

(Brittany's Pov)

I wake up and I see that I'm in the bed Santana and smile at her. Before I met her I was on the edge of killing myself becuase things had gotten so badly but now that I have her, she has helped me mend physically and mentally and I'm a new me. I'm a healthy and glowing me. She use to tell me that I'm not broken just bent and I smile as I watch her shuffle and grab her waist. I frown Becuase Santana isn't this big, she's small and easy to pull. I try pulling her and she doesn't budge but I ignore it and drag my hands down her stomach and whisper in her ear.

"Baby I want to play" I say and hear a groan. I start dragging my hands underneath her shirt scratching her stomach while biting her ear. I frown at feeling no hair in my face and her stomach feels even more harder than usual. I turn to see her face knowning, if I see her face then I'll calm down a bit. I look to check and I find Johnny smirking at me instead of Santana. I gulp harshly as I try to run but he straddles me and ties my arms up with rope.

"You wanted to play so let's play" he says smashing his lips into mines while slithering his grimy hands up my body.

"Please stop Johnny" I barley squeak out and he laughs.

"If I had a dollar for everytime I hear you scream no, I would be filthy rich" he says ripping my shirt in half and I scream as he does the same thing to my bra. He strips naked and I watch him carefully as he hands get lower and i flinch everytime.

"Johnny think about this. If you do this again, I'm calling the cops" I yell and he laughs. He strips me naked and position me spread eagle.

"Call the cops and I'll kill you. I'll make sure you never were thought of again. I mean you don't have a family already loser, what's one.more.dead pierce going to do to the world. I'm going to rape you everyday until I get tired and there's nothing you can do about it" he says and he enters and I scream scared for my life.

I wake up out of my sleep in a startle and start panicking as I look around and have trouble breathing.

"Hey hey hey. Britt, I need you to breath" Santana says as she straddles me and cups my face gently. She breaths in slowly and exhale slowly and nods to encourage me to do the same. I start to feel myself calm down as satana helps me out and there's something off about her. I look at her but she refuses to keep eye contact with me and I glare at her in curiosity.