Miggie

Important note at end please read
Surprise
Maddie's POV:
With everything that's happened I didn't really get to spend any time with Diggie but he did visit Liv a couple of times and he did call me everyday. We had planned to have a day of Netflix and chill to make up for all this time. He told me that it has been too long since we last hung out properly and got to actually appreciate each others present.
(text)
D: hey Babe u ready for 2day
M: I'm ready for anything
D: that's my lil firecracker
M: Wat we gonna watch
D: dunno maybe teen wolf and whenever it's a moment of Sallison we will too
M: what's teen wolf and who's Sallison
D: Babe u got a lot 2 learn see u soon bye
M:bye Babe

So I have never heard of this show called Teen Wolf and I have never heard the ship name Sallison anywhere. But I guess I gotta learn. I grabbed my coat and started making my way round to Diggie's place because his parents aren't round. On my way I decided to phone Liv because I haven't spoke to her for a whole day and that's not how it's supposed to be.
M: hey girl wassup
L: hey madds nothing much how about you
M: same just going round to diggie's
L: cool. Can I ask you something
M: sure anything
L: did holdens family ever visit whilst I was in hospital
M: umm not when I was there which means not really. Why
L: well he seems a bit distance and I think it's cuz of that. Well thanks I think I need to speak to him about it
M: well okay but know that I'm here if u need to speak. Bye
L: bye

Well somethings going on with Holden but right now that's not what I want to think about. I knocked on Diggie's door and he came and opened it.

"How's my favourite girl?" I just hugged him and gave him a quick kiss. I found that he had set up his living room in a special way with all the lights dimmed and the room glowing red. There were snacks layed out on the coffee table and the sofa bed was out ready for us. He seems to be all ready for this.
"Five series of Teen Wolf to get through and I don't know how many sex scenes but be ready." Holy shit why does he want this, "ooh by the way I have a surprise after this day." Okay well I have to wait for that I guess. I got comfy on the sofa and Diggie joined me. He put the show on and he cuddled up next to me. To be honest the show is so lit. Scott and Allison are so shipped and I ship Stiles and Lydia. When the first sex scene came up I was like hell to the no and I kissed him instead. He took his top off anyway. When Scott was with Allison in the forest and he kissed her Diggie leaned in and kissed me. More passionately then the first time. I kissed him back and opened my mouth to let him in. His minty breath I could taste. He pulled my top off and was tracing his hands up and down my back. His soft hands were so warming. He took his trousers off and so did I. After we finished undressing he kissed me all over my body making me giggle. I kissed him down his neck and on his nose.

Then there was a knock at the door. We were so flushed and annoyed. I grabbed my clothes and quickly put them on as did Diggie. I then got back in the bad as if nothing happened whilst Diggie went to open the door. For fucks sake we were having such a good time and all because of the neighbour that just wanted to say hi it all ended.

Diggie got back in the bed and we carried on watching Teen Wolf until the series five ended. I looked at Diggie and I asked him what he wanted. He was scrambling through his pockets then he took out a present.

"Umm well Maddison Rooney will you marry me," oh my god I don't know what to say.

"Umm..."

--------------
Let's build some tension. I'm not gonna update this till next week. ALL MY READERS PLEASE COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK MADDIE'S DOES. Will she say yes or will it be a no. Wait till next week to find out but just to be a bit annoying I'm gonna write the update tonight then u can all wait. When I get five comments on what you think I will update or u wait till next week. Anyway I'm gonna go for now so goodbye readers please vote for me using the #Watty2016 awards please. Thank you so much. I luv all my readers sm but bye
XxXDisneyDaydream_123