Boyfriend Chat

Hey guys I am updating at night time but it is still technically Tuesday so I am still sticking to my schedule. Like I said last time this will have Liv's POV and maybe Maddie's. I actually have no idea what to write about so this might not be great.

Liv's POV :
As you guys know Maddie went on a date which was pretty suprising for all of us. I didn't expect her to start going out so soon after thinking about Diggie. But then again she might be feeling like she wants to make Diggie feel jelouse.

Anyway me and Maddie were talking about how her date went. To my suprise Maddie seemed like she was turning into a girly girl. And I was actually getting scared because I am so used to her talking about sports and that. So I think I might have to butt into Maddie's relationship for a bit and warn Ryan about what he is doing. But I think he will understand because before the date he had only seen Maddie being her usual self so hopefully he likes her normal self. There is just one problem I am facing. I am scared that Diggie might come back. (Hint for next part.)

Maddie's POV :
OMG. I must have bored the life out of Liv. Talking about my boyfriend all the time. When I finally asked Liv about Holden she was practically half asleep. So I started nudging her until she woke up and when she did I told her all over again. I must be the evil twin. (@MayaXD123 I am the evil one.)

Then I had to listen to Liv talking about Holden. And because I am a nice twin I listened to her going on and on about Holden. But she wasn't talking about any specific date she was just describing how Holden looks and calling him Hot Holden. I thought she was the one that would have been more descriptive. But then again I wasn't the twin who had to go back to year six and redo it.
Now that I am with Ryan I am scared of one thing. I am scared that Diggie might come back. If he does he could ruin everything after all of it which I don't want.

-------------------
Hey guys. I dont know if that was a good part but right now I am completely blank so it is kind of like a filler. There is a hint in the story for the next part so hopefully that will help me. If you have any other ideas for me because I am completely blank feel free to comment bellow
Keep calm and comment and vote.
XxX DisneyDaydream_123