Dates

I know I have updated really soon but that is because I am bored. So if you have read my last part you know about both the twins having boyfriends and that they were both going on dates. Well in this chapter you find out how the dates went. Oh and if you like drama you really do want to carry on reading. I hope you like it.

Maddie's POV:

I am not girly so do not get the wrong idea but I have been crying all night and you guys better not tell anyone because this is something that will ruin my reputation. You will never guess what. When me and Diggie were on our so called date I met someone I would have never thought to meet again. You guys remember South, Liv's best friend, well while we were on our date last night I saw her and she was too close up to Diggie sooo much. He didn't even do anything about it which really hurt. I felt like punching someone in the face but i was at a fancy restaurant so I had to keep calm. BTW I hate fancy restaurants.

After that date I am scared that Diggie might have gone off me. Liv did mention that South was going to Australia at around the same time as Diggie was going. But just before he left he told me when he comes back he wants to get together with me. South knows that Diggie is my boyfriend and if she has come to take that away from me she does not know what she is into. When I tell Liv about this Liv better have a word with her or else if that was me things will end nastily. Well I better crack along and go and speak with Liv I will talk later.

Liv POV:

So as you guys know Maddie's date did not go as planned but this is about me so lets talk about my date. Holden took me to the theater and we watched a romantic film. As the par was getting more Romantic he cosied more closer to me and I could feel my cheeks blushing. I don't wear blusher so it is pretty easy to tell when my cheeks go read but it was dark so no one could see. We were sharing a popcorn bucket so when I was reaching in to get some so was Holden and we ended up holding hands in the bucket. Even if I am saying this myself it was so romantic because you only ever see this type of stuff in movies but this was reality. 

So I guess my date ended well and now we are an official couple. Maddie is calling me and I think it has got to be important because she sounds really desperate. I think we have to have some twin time. I will be back to carry on about sweet Hot Holden later but right now I have to be the twin to the rescue talk later byeee.

--------------------------------------------------------------

So Maddie thinks Miggie is going to end but is that really going to happen comment bellow what you think is going to happen.

Liv is having a happily ever after life with her new boyfriend but I don't know if that is so. Again comment bellow what you guys think is going to happen.

TTYL bye

XxX Maya