Details

So it is the weekend but I am really bored so I decided to make a new part for the story. I hope you guys liked my last part.

Maddie's POV:

Well that was a successful party. I think Liv got herself a boyfriend you guys know Holden right. If you don't know Holden go and watch Liv and Maddie. Forget Liv for now you know how this party was for Diggie and all well he...asked...me...out...on...a...date. I nearly passed out of embarrassment because that was the point where Joey always bursts in to the room, when something special is about to happen. I am right to say that this is something special right? 

I don't know if Diggie still has feelings for me seeming as we have been away for sooo long and it might seem weird getting back together straight away. But he is the one that asked me out so i guess he has to still have feelings for me. He said he is going to take me to fancy restaurant but he knows I don't do fancy. So either he has taken Liv's advice or when he says Fancy he means the hoose gow. Is it right for me to still have strong feelings for him or should I be worried to be let down? You guys know I am not a woos so I wouldn't be teary unless I think I have proper feelings for him.

Liv's POV:

So I am guessing Maddie has told you all about Diggie asking her out on a date. And no I didn't tell Diggie where to take her out to. As you guys know from part two. So where he is taking her if she gets disappointed it wasn't my fault this time. I also expect that Maddie has told you about me and Holden being boyfriend and girlfriend. Well let me let you into a little secret me and Holden have been going out for a while now but we planned to act it out as if it is the first time sooo. 

After Holden broke up with Andy I rejected him. When Andy had gotten back onto her feet and I asked her what she would do if her bestie went out with him she was like I know you like him. The way you act around him makes it obvious so no I don't mind if you go out with him. I nearly passed out i was over the moon about being able to go out with him. When I had got home and just finished lunch Holden had come round. He told me that he still has feelings for me so that's when I broke the news to him. I asked him when he wanted to go out and that is how it all started. I'm getting a bit sleepy so ttyl.

----------------------------------------------------

Hey guys I hope you liked that last chapter. So now you know where Miggie is going out on there first date and that Liv has had a secret boyfriend. What do you think is going to happen on the date. Will it end badly or will it be happily ever after. I am tired of saying but will say anyway. Comment bellow what you think will happen and maybe I will use your ideas.

TTYL

XxX Maya