What's happening???

Liv's POV:

Everyone seems so surprised to see me awake. I haven't been unconscious for that long have I? Parker seems to be the most emotional even though he's trying really hard not to show it I can tell. He told me that I owe him a birthday part for ruining it. I was waiting for him to turn back into his normal self. Holden hasn't seemed to make an appearance yet. But mum told me that she called him and told him that I am awake and for him to bring the baby to see me. I'm sure he would have come as quick as he could if he knew. Unless he has given up on me. But he knows I'm a fighter and that I would do anything to stay alive. Please don't say that his mum has called everything off because the baby was born before we got married. I know that is the sort of thing his mum would do because she's stubborn like that. Why am I only blaming her? My mum doesn't like Holden that much either and so she could easily be lying to me. As I think all of this there is a knock at the door. The guy that I have been waiting for hours to see has finally showed up. At first I thought I should start ranting at him but no because I don't think that is right. Holden wouldn't do anything to leave me just like that. Maddie said that he has visited me every single day whilst I was here without hesitation. So I have the right to trust that nothing wrong is going on between us.

My eyes lit up when I saw him. My smile broadened even wider when I saw the cutest baby in a baby carrier which Holden was holding. The clothes she was wearing made me remember the days where I used to be dressed like that. It's what I picked out for her. I love her so much even if this was the first time I ever met her. Holden came in and passed the baby to me. There was no hello or anything just a straight hug from him to me. It was so hard I could tell that he missed me very much. His heart was beating fast and as I touched him where his heart is it started slowing back to the normal pace. The smell from him I could tell means he has been stressed. He hasn't showered or shaved. But I could tell that he has tried his hardest with the baby.

"I have missed you so much," he whispers into my ear just as he was about to pull away. I pulled him in harder and told him that I missed him too. His presence made me happy and I don't need anyone else here to make me smile.

"What's her name?"

"Maddison. After Maddie." I love Holden so much. In the most depressing moment of his life he chose to name our baby after my sister.

Holden's POV:

She loves me. I don't need anyone else to tell me that. She doesn't need to tell me that. I just know that she does. But that doesn't stop her family from approving of me. Or my family from approving of her. For a fact I know my parents don't like her AT ALL. Everyone knows that. But I don't really care what my parents think i will rebel against them. My parents don't have a say in who I marry. They don't know me so they won't know the type of girl that I would like. If Liv isn't good enough for them then I'm not good enough for them. I will do anything to be Liv's husband even if that means not listening to what my parents have to say. They don't know me and they definitely don't know what's best for me. Yes I do love them BUT if they choose not to respect what I want then I choose not to respect what they want.

My family life will go down like shit but I don't really care what happens with them. My family is Going to be Liv and Maddison if it means they will be my only family. I love them both so much and nothing can stop me from being with them.

_______

Hey readers. I'm so flipping happy. This story is on 2k which means i'm beating my friend because her story is on 2k but with like 60 parts and so i'm happy to be beating her. Just a heads up Holden's relationship with his parents is going to be shit which will be a replica of my dad's because his relationship with his parents is shit since he married my mum. Anyway I hope you can't wait till the next part. Goodbye for now

DisneyDaydream_123